Author Topic: Byron Donalds: Anarchy, Defund the Police Will Lead to ‘Breakaway of Minority Voters’ for Trump  (Read 131 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 15 Aug 2020

Florida state representative Byron Donalds (R-FL) told Breitbart News Saturday that the left’s push to defund the police and anarchy will lead to a breakaway of minority voters to back President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

Donalds hopes to gain next Tuesday’s Republican nomination for Florida’s 19th congressional district and replace the retiring Rep. Francis Rooney (R-FL).

Donalds told Breitbart News Saturday host Matthew Boyle that he has helped lead the conservative movement since the days of the Tea Party grassroots revolution.

“I’m a proven conservative; I started the tea party movement ten years ago. I’ve been one of the most conservative members of the Florida legislature for the last four years,” Donalds told Breitbart News Saturday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/08/15/byron-donalds-anarchy-defund-the-police-will-lead-to-breakaway-of-minority-voters-for-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think he is right. Granted,most blacks that live in ghetto areas stay quiet as a method of survival. They just want to live their lives in peace as much as they can,and it can be dangerous for them to step up and say what they really think in publoc. I think it is probable that even those people have a limit,and anarchy is where that limit lives. When you have nothing more to lose,you have nothing more to lose,so step up and say what you think.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!