Author Topic: Witnesses Convinced that Cuomo Is Intentionally Hiding Actual Number of Nursing Home Deaths  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Witnesses Convinced that Cuomo Is Intentionally Hiding Actual Number of Nursing Home Deaths

By: Cortney O’Brien, Townhall, August 2020:

The New York State Assembly and Senate gave New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker plenty of chances to tell them the number of nursing home residents who have died from COVID, but all he could muster was that he’d “get back” to them. How can that be, the lawmakers wondered. As Democrat James Skoufis noted, even California has managed to share that statistic. He said it “perplexes” him that Zucker couldn’t be just as forthcoming.

The catalyst for Monday’s hearing was Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s nursing home mandate back on March 25 that ordered facilities to accept COVID patients who had been discharged from hospitals. Families who have lost someone in a New York nursing home the past few months have no doubt in their mind that Cuomo’s dangerous policy put their loved ones in the grave.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/witnesses-convinced-that-cuomo-is-intentionally-hiding-actual-number-of-nursing-home-deaths.html/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Janice Dean of FNC certainly has an opinion on this...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

The answer is simple. NY's nursing home deaths stat is only people who died in the nursing home. People who got infected in the nursing home but died in a regular hospital got mixed in with the hospital deaths stat. California and other states were less disingenuous. California was also less stupid, in that the order allowing "recovered" Covid patients to be sent to nursing homes was in effect just 10 days (no comfort to the families of those who died as a consequence, just less stupid than NY).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cuomo doesn't want to be on the hook for killing that many people.
And he did.

Simple as that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cuomo doesn't want to be on the hook for killing that many people.
And he did.

Simple as that.

My thoughts too.  Hope this isn't forgotten from a few months ago...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

My thoughts too.  Hope this isn't forgotten from a few months ago...

Not forgotten at all. It isn't a question of IF, but a question of how many people died because of his edict. I think we'd be looking at genocidal numbers, even if the inflation was deducted.

I'm not about to buy the crap about them 'having one foot in the grave' because I have seen people live for years long after the doctors thought they'd be dead. And how much would any of us give to have a few hours, even a few minutes talking with a beloved departed relative?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Not forgotten at all. It isn't a question of IF, but a question of how many people died because of his edict. I think we'd be looking at genocidal numbers, even if the inflation was deducted.

I'm not about to buy the crap about them 'having one foot in the grave' because I have seen people live for years long after the doctors thought they'd be dead. And how much would any of us give to have a few hours, even a few minutes talking with a beloved departed relative?
That 'one foot in the grave' comment must rile up a lot of people who saw their loved ones they sent to nursing homes for protection be killed outright by a politician like Cuomo.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

That 'one foot in the grave' comment must rile up a lot of people who saw their loved ones they sent to nursing homes for protection be killed outright by a politician like Cuomo.
I know it gets my hackles up, and I didn't have any relatives involved.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

A family member works with a local hospice. To enter hospice care under Medicare a patient must have a Certification of Terminal Illness. This document means that in the best professional judgment of the patient's doctor the patient has 6 months or less to live. Hospices monitor and review patients' condition. It is not rare for a patient to suddenly improve so that they are released from hospice care. Some patients hang on for several years even though the good-faith judgment of their doctor and hospice caregivers is that they have 6 months to live. Such folks are not common, but they are not rare, either.

My Dad entered a facility's "independent living" care (basically a studio apartment with meds delivered and a choice between cooking for oneself or community meals) when my youngest was 10. He progressed to the facility's ALF and then its SNF, living a bit over 6 more years. Yeah, those 6 years were precious to all of us. My MIL lived with us her last 4 1/2 years, also a precious time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.