Author Topic: Young children with coronavirus may carry 10 to 100 times more of virus than adults: study  (Read 329 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Young children with coronavirus may carry 10 to 100 times more of virus than adults: study

Children under five years of age may harbor up to 100 times as much of the coronavirus in their noses and throats as infected adults and older children, according to a study out of Chicago.

“Our analyses suggest children younger than 5 years with mild to moderate COVID-19 have high amounts of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA in their nasopharynx compared with older children and adults," the researchers stated in the study published in JAMA Pediatrics on Thursday..............

https://www.foxnews.com/health/young-children-coronavirus-carry-more-virus-adults-study
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This flies completely in the face of all extant research on this topic to date. Who sponsored this study? The teacher's union?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The study was conducted between March 23 and April 27 and led by Taylor Heald-Sargent of the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

CHICAGO?   That toddling  town?  lol.   BOGUS. The common cold is coronavirus.