Author Topic: Wisconsin man 'targeting a White person' killed motorcyclist, prosecutors say  (Read 381 times)

Offline Hoodat

Wisconsin man 'targeting a White person' killed motorcyclist, prosecutors say

Michael Ruiz   |   Fox News   |    10 July 2020

Police in Fond du Lac, Wis., say a 27-year-old man intentionally slammed his pickup head-on into a motorcyclist because he was “targeting a White person,” leaving the rider dead last week, investigators said Thursday.

Daniel Navarro allegedly swerved his father’s 2004 Dodge Dakota pickup into the victim’s path without braking on July 3, Fond du Lac Sheriff Ryan Waldschmidt said at a news conference Thursday.

Authorities identified the deceased as 55-year-old Phillip Thiessen, a Marine veteran and former Virginia police officer who had retired from a career with the Wisconsin Department of Justice, where he’d investigated crimes against children. After his retirement in 2018, he volunteered at the local food pantry.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-man-targeting-white-person-killed-motorcyclist

Couldn't find any mention of this on CNN.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's ok. He was just feeling the whips of the slave masters on his ancestors backs,so it's justified.

Nothing to see here. Move on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Claims to be hearing voices. Some left-wing libtard bambulance chaser will prolly build an insanity defense.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.