Poll

How long will Ghislaine Maxwell be amongst us mere mortals?

less than a week
0 (0%)
more than a week, less than a month
1 (33.3%)
more than a month, less than a year
0 (0%)
she'll make it to Trial, then be suicided
1 (33.3%)
another fake corbe poll, she'll outlive us all
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 10, 2020, 05:27:23 pm

Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested,  (Read 886 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested,
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 02:11:13 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell’s extreme rules for Epstein staff
By Isabel Vincent
July 11, 2020
When Ghislaine Maxwell was put in charge of running Jeffrey Epstein’s various homes around the world in 1991, she took a page straight out of the Buckingham Palace servants’ guide, and forced household staff to follow the royal rules.

That’s one of the revelations from “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” a book by crusading lawyer Bradley Edwards that the British socialite oddly kept on her bedside table while she was hiding out at a secluded New Hampshire mansion before getting busted July 2. ...

In addition to his access to the accusers, Edwards spent a great deal of time over the last decade interviewing Epstein’s household staff, who shared how Maxwell ruled the pervert’s palaces with an iron fist and made them follow actual royal protocol.

Maxwell  ... distributed a guide for royal help that all of the servants were required to read, according to butler Juan Alessi.

Among the most important rules: “The staff never look the master, Jeffrey Epstein, in the eye.”

Household staff had to linger in the background, and could not speak unless they were spoken to. ...
Same rules Hillary Clinton imposed at the White House, as I recall, except she was the master at whom no one was permitted to look or to whom no one could speak.

Full story at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2020, 04:35:53 pm »
Huzzah, the thot plickens. (Love the way the NY Post releases these tidbits, one at a time).
Ghislaine Maxwell filmed US politicians with underage girls, former pal claims
By Isabel Vincent
July 11, 2020 | 10:50am

Ghislaine Maxwell once boasted she had video of two “high profile” US politicians, along with other powerful figures, having sex with underage girls, claims a former jewel thief who described the disgraced socialite as a nymphomaniac.

The reformed thief and author, who uses the pseudonym William Steel, said he long suspected Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell were abusing underage girls after meeting them in a jewelry store in Palm Beach as he tried to sell his stolen wares, he said in an interview with The Sun.

Steel, who claims he once swiped computer discs from the couple and sent them to authorities, did not reveal the identities of the people he says he saw in the videos.   ...

“I was forced to watch their videos because they were trying to impress me,” said Steel. “They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip. I saw videos of very powerful people — celebrities, world figures — in those videos having sex, threesomes, even orgies with minors.” ...
MORE

Who are all of the politicos whose names have turned up as guests of Pedo Island (besides Bill Clinton, of course)? I seem to recall George Mitchell and John Roberts - both very common names, it must be noted.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2020, 10:49:08 pm »
Huzzah, the thot plickens. (Love the way the NY Post releases these tidbits, one at a time).MORE

Who are all of the politicos whose names have turned up as guests of Pedo Island (besides Bill Clinton, of course)? I seem to recall George Mitchell and John Roberts - both very common names, it must be noted.
Someone is holding video of Roberts, somewhere. He's been rewriting legislation since Obamacare.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis