Author Topic: Trump Finally Reveals His Role in Putting Down the 'CHOP' Antifa Occupation in Seattle  (Read 331 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/10/seattle-mayor-only-cleared-out-chop-antifastan-because-trump-was-going-in-president-confirms-n628112

Trump Finally Reveals His Role in Putting Down the 'CHOP' Antifa Occupation in Seattle
PJ Media
07/10/2020
Tyler O' Neill

When Mayor Jenny Durkan (D-Seattle) finally sent police in to clear up the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Occupied Protest (CHOP) — perhaps better referred to as “Antifastan” (no offense to Central Asian countries) — she only acted because President Donald Trump was about to do so if she delayed. The president himself confirmed a rumor to that effect on Sean Hannity’s show Thursday night. Trump said he forced Durkan’s hand to restore law and order after antifa militants had seized territory in Seattle.

“I had a source that told me, I was not able to confirm it, that one of the reasons that the Seattle mayor finally acted is that they were given notice that if they didn’t act that you were going to. Is there any truth to that?” Hannity asked.

“A hundred percent,” Trump replied. “We were going in, we were going in very soon, we let them know that. And they, all of a sudden, they didn’t want that. So they went in before we got there.”

More at URL above...

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/10/seattle-mayor-only-cleared-out-chop-antifastan-because-trump-was-going-in-president-confirms-n628112

Trump Finally Reveals His Role in Putting Down the 'CHOP' Antifa Occupation in Seattle
PJ Media
07/10/2020
Tyler O' Neill

When Mayor Jenny Durkan (D-Seattle) finally sent police in to clear up the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Occupied Protest (CHOP) — perhaps better referred to as “Antifastan” (no offense to Central Asian countries) — she only acted because President Donald Trump was about to do so if she delayed. The president himself confirmed a rumor to that effect on Sean Hannity’s show Thursday night. Trump said he forced Durkan’s hand to restore law and order after antifa militants had seized territory in Seattle.

“I had a source that told me, I was not able to confirm it, that one of the reasons that the Seattle mayor finally acted is that they were given notice that if they didn’t act that you were going to. Is there any truth to that?” Hannity asked.

“A hundred percent,” Trump replied. “We were going in, we were going in very soon, we let them know that. And they, all of a sudden, they didn’t want that. So they went in before we got there.”

More at URL above...

Wonder who Sean's source was?
 A) Brad Parscale ("Sean, don't forget to ask the President about his role in ending the CHOP debacle in Seattle..")
 B) Sean himself. Since he was already up the President's ass anyway, Sean decided to do some "digging around."

LOVE Sean.
LOVE POTUS.
2 GREAT Americans!
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021