Author Topic: Biden Admits Obama Was A Failure As President  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admits Obama Was A Failure As President
« on: July 08, 2020, 01:42:11 pm »
Biden Admits Obama Was A Failure As President
I & I Editorial Board
July 8, 2020

I&I Editorial

Tweeting Sunday from, presumably, his basement, Joe Biden promised that if elected this fall, “we won’t just rebuild this nation – we’ll transform it.” Did he forget that he was for eight years vice president in the administration whose chief executive said just before the 2008 election that we were “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”? Apparently, Barack Obama didn’t get the job done.

So it’s up to Biden, or so he supposes. The man who was not only No. 2 for two terms, but was an elected federal lawmaker for 44 years, will have to plug the holes left by Obama.

It’s up to him to guide the Democratic party through its full transition to the party of the deranged; ram through a soul- and economy-shredding New Green Deal; fan the hate-America flames; encourage the cancel culture; emasculate males; make the federal tax system as punitive as possible; appoint a Black Lives Matter co-founder to a top federal post; further insulate our institutional elitists who have long lived in a bubble; regulate, regulate, regulate; violate then try to repeal the First and Second Amendments; mainstream The Squad’s lunatic policies and Marxist views; prosecute a war on plastic; and give the country more Venezuela.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/07/08/biden-admits-obama-was-a-failure-as-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34