Author Topic: Biden campaign says 36 percent of senior staff are people of color, Trump campaign has 25 percent  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign says 36 percent of senior staff are people of color, Trump campaign has 25 percent
By Rebecca Klar - 06/28/20 12:19 PM EDT

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign has more people of color among its senior staff than President Trump's reelection effort, according to data regarding the diversity of their staffs.

Thirty-five percent of Biden’s full-time staff are people of color, a campaign aide told CNN on Saturday. Among senior staff, 36 percent are people of color, the aide said.

By comparison, 25 percent of President Trump’s campaign’s senior staff are people of color, the campaign told The Hill.

The Trump campaign did not release information regarding the percentage of people of color on its full-time staff.

Both campaigns also said a small majority of their full-time and senior staff are women.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/504921-biden-campaign-says-36-percentage-of-senior-staff-are-people-of-color-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This isn’t something that the average American cares about
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe, that ain't enough.
You need 50% "of color".
The more affirmative-action incompetents you hire, the better things are gonna go...!