Author Topic: Exclusive — Michael Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell: ‘Rule of Law’ Prevailed  (Read 693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 24 Jun 2020

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s (Ret.) attorney, Sidney Powell, exclusively told Breitbart News that the “rule of law” prevailed after an Appeals Court ordered a lower court to grant a request by the Department of Justice to drop its case against the former National Security Adviser.

Powell told Breitbart News she is “Delighted to see the Rule of Law work. The Court of Appeals decision is consistent with every other court that has addressed these issues.”

She continued, “We appreciate the Integrity and professionalism of the Department of Justice that produced the exculpatory evidence that has been hidden for years, and the prosecutors stepping forward to dismiss a case that never should have been brought.

“We trust that Judge Sullivan will follow the law and quickly enter the order of dismissal,” Powell said.

Flynn called into The Rush Limbaugh Show to thank the host and his listeners for their support during the ongoing ordeal.

Limbaugh said that Flynn had signed the dismissal order, but Judge Emmet Sullivan had yet to do so, according to a show transcript.

Flynn praised Powell, saying his attorney “is the American guardian of justice.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/24/exclusive-michael-flynn-lawyer-sidney-powell-rule-of-law-prevailed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

“We trust that Judge Sullivan will follow the law and quickly enter the order of dismissal,” Powell said.

This sounds more like something she is "supposed to" say. I doubt she fully believes it. Sullivan's MO for a year or a year and a half has been to delay and prolong the case, making the process part of Flynn's "punishment". I think it very likely he will appeal, and I think it very possible that he will proceed with his game of delaying to rule on the government's dismissal motion, just as if the appeals court did not grant a writ of mandamus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

General Flynn is speaking with Mark Levin. The interview is just starting....

Offline aligncare

Flynn reiterates the rule of law with Mark. He feels today’s decision is a hopeful sign that we are returning to the rule of law.

He calls Sidney Powell the American guardian angel of justice...

He received so many many letters of support that he wanted to specifically thank Mark Levin’s audience.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This sounds more like something she is "supposed to" say. I doubt she fully believes it. Sullivan's MO for a year or a year and a half has been to delay and prolong the case, making the process part of Flynn's "punishment". I think it very likely he will appeal, and I think it very possible that he will proceed with his game of delaying to rule on the government's dismissal motion, just as if the appeals court did not grant a writ of mandamus.

I don't think this is over, although Sullivan did vacate the hearing with his pal Gleeson on July 18th (I think).  That surprises me a bit, I expected him to appeal for an En Banc hearing to purchase time while he proceeds to have his way with more Hearings.  A stay would then be automatically applied to today's Decision upon acceptance of that appeal.  Playing for time, stretch out the process, it's what it's all about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

Seems like many law suits are "won" by the side that has the most money because they can afford to just "wear down" their opponents using bankruptcy as their most powerful tool.

From what I have seen in life,when it comes to law suits,the client with the most money wins by just bankrupting the opposition.

This is why I have always thought that there should be some sort of practical limit placed on the size and wealth of law firms,and a total ban on current or former politicians joining or establishing a law firm after leaving office.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:38:29 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!