Author Topic: Elect Biden, get Susan Rice  (Read 233 times)

Offline mountaineer

Elect Biden, get Susan Rice
« on: June 20, 2020, 07:37:01 pm »
Don Surber
Elect Biden, get Susan Rice
Saturday, June 20, 2020

Never Trump elitist John Podhoretz explained in two words the Democrat plan to get the first woman president.  25th Amendment.

Podhoretz wrote, "Joe Biden is 112 years old and can barely speak a coherent sentence. So it matters greatly whom he picks to be his running mate. The chances that his veep selection might end up becoming president during his term can’t be discounted.

"Democrats have spent the Trump years talking about the virtues of the 25th Amendment. It lays out a process inside the executive branch that would temporarily and, if necessary, permanently replace a living president deemed by his Cabinet to be too infirm to serve as the most powerful man in the world. ..."

Everyone paying attention knows this, and they also know Biden's pick for vice president will be the president. Biden won't be replaced until after the inauguration.

Although he may step down voluntarily, the 25th Amendment is a handy-dandy tool.

Biden said he will pick a woman. Warren is disliked and distrusted. Kamala Harris is the favorite. My money is on Susan Rice because she has proved a willingness-to-go-to-prison loyalty to the Obamas. I think she actually ran over her grandmother to get him elected. ...  Read entire article
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Re: Elect Biden, get Susan Rice
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 08:24:01 pm »
The only part I disagree with is biden cannot win the election so he will be replaced after he is coronated at the convention.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Elect Biden, get Susan Rice
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 08:25:48 pm »
She's not as ugly as Shortbus Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: