Author Topic: Atlanta Police Walk Out After District Attorney Charges Former Officer With Murder  (Read 1680 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Police officers :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug: -ing when pols stab them in the back? yogi555 Who yogi555 could have foreseen that?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
On the news this morning they confirmed the walk out by police, but wouldn't confirm the number of walk outs.

@mrpotatohead I have searched for the exact number of those who walked out but it is nowhere to be found..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mrpotatohead I have searched for the exact number of those who walked out but it is nowhere to be found..

Depends on who you ask.  The Rat pols who run the big cities won't tell us the truth.  From what I've read, "entire shifts" were calling in sick.  There is no way that can be allowed to be reported out loud.

One story I saw mentioned radio traffic.  People who monitor the police radio frequencies reported ZERO traffic from some precincts.  They were deathly silent.  In Georgia, police agencies from the adjacent cities are refusing to allow their cops to fill in for the Atlanta cops who are taking a powder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Every Atlanta police officer to receive $500 bonus today from foundation

Justin Gray, WSBTV   |   June 18, 2020 12:54 PM

The Atlanta Police Foundation is paying a $500 bonus to every Atlanta police officer today.

It will add up to more than $2 million in money the foundation has raised. No city funds will be used to pay for the bonuses.

They’ll also be purchasing 20 police cars to replace those that were destroyed in protests a few weeks ago.

The foundation told Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Justin Gray that the bonuses are a thank you for the long hours and hard work over the past 3 months.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/every-atlanta-police-officer-receive-500-bonus-today/nhaoK94wXfKfBJo8ZTEqvJ/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

This is what happens when you dare a cop to risk his life and liberty for your politics.   Looks like Atlanta may be the poster child for the Dems' vision of a police-less city.

Unfortunately, you’re going to see this spread. We all agree that we don’t want cops to be judge, jury, and executioner. But that doesn’t mean cops should never be allowed to use deadly force
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unfortunately, you’re going to see this spread. We all agree that we don’t want cops to be judge, jury, and executioner. But that doesn’t mean cops should never be allowed to use deadly force

The SJWs are fine with use of deadly force, only on melanin-challenged people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

In times of mass chaos, dictators arise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well the Left wanted to defund the police. Let’s see how they like a live test of what they’ve been demanding.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well the Left wanted to defund the police. Let’s see how they like a live test of what they’ve been demanding.

It seems fair to me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Here’s something to think about...Atlanta police force is 58% black, 37% white. That means there are a lot of black police officers who support the racist white cops /sarcasm, and do not support the racist BLM prosecutor’s political prosecution of their fellow officers.

That speaks volumes.

Offline Applewood

The only problem with that is this will adversely affect those who respect the police and rely on them to protect their businesses, their homes, their lives and the lives of their loved ones  They will be going through this "test" too -- a test I doubt any of them wanted. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here’s something to think about...Atlanta police force is 58% black, 37% white. That means there are a lot of black police officers who support the racist white cops /sarcasm, and do not support the racist BLM prosecutor’s political prosecution of their fellow officers.

That speaks volumes.
That will not make the news sites as it does not support the message.

So in Atlanta, if more than 37% of the people arrested are white, the cops are racists as they are disproportionately targeting white people for arrest.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The only problem with that is this will adversely affect those who respect the police and rely on them to protect their businesses, their homes, their lives and the lives of their loved ones  They will be going through this "test" too -- a test I doubt any of them wanted.

And that is the tragedy.   No good can come of government beholden to a nihilist mob.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It's going to be quite a wakeup call for some folks.

And what those people will come to remember...which a lot of people seem to have forgotten...is that the police aren't there to protect you personally or your loved ones.

They are there to maintain order and uphold the laws of the city, county, state they serve in. 

The second amendment is there to allow people to protect their business, their homes, their lives and their loved ones.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

One story I saw mentioned radio traffic.  People who monitor the police radio frequencies reported ZERO traffic from some precincts.  They were deathly silent. 
That means there was no crime and the streets are safe. /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.