Author Topic: Eagles’ Malik Jackson Refuses to Accept Drew Brees’ Apology: The Flag Has ‘Oppressed People’  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dylan Gwinn 9 Jun 2020

Eagles defensive tackle Malik Jackson is not accepting Drew Brees’ apology. Not only that, the Philly defender looks forward to getting a chance to play against Brees this season.

Brees made headlines last week when he said that he could never agree with someone who showed “disrespect” for the flag by kneeling during the national anthem.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees told Yahoo Finance. “Let me just tell what I see or what I feel when the national anthem is played and when I look at the flag of the United States.”

Brees also cited the military service of his grandfathers during World War II, as a reason why he feels so emotional about the flag.

However, after a vicious public backlash, Brees and his wife, Brittany, ended up apologizing for the comment at least three times in the next 72 hours.

more
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=3.0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
After football and the NFL fades from people's interest, no one is going to give a shit what this thug thinks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.