Author Topic: D.C. Mayor Bowser has 'Black Lives Matter' painted on street leading to White House  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

D.C. Mayor Bowser has 'Black Lives Matter' painted on street leading to White House
NBC, Jun 5. 2020

WASHINGTON — District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser on Friday had "Black Lives Matter" painted on the street that leads to the White House where protesters have been demonstrating following George Floyd’s death in police custody.

"There was a dispute this week about whose street this is," John Falcicchio, chief of staff for Bowser, a Democrat, said in a tweet. "Mayor Bowser wanted to make it abundantly clear that this is DC's street and to honor demonstrators who (were) peacefully protesting on Monday evening."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/d-c-mayor-bowser-has-black-lives-matter-painted-street-n1225746

Nice to see WDC finally has a budget surplus.

Offline PeteS in CA

Nice to see WDC finally has a budget surplus.

And no longer has a crime problem.

tri22 This action showed Doh! Mayor for what she is. tri22
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the Federal District gets at least some of its money from Congress.
It is obvious that the City feels it can use funds for political statements painted on public property.
Aside from the issue, now that the public space has been opened up to political (First Amendment) statements, of whether any viewpoint should have a Right to be so represented, there is a question of cost.

Apparently they have a surplus of funding.

Next time, cut their budget.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently they have a surplus of funding.

...or yellow paint
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

So who in the hell thinks they don’t!? Names, I want names. Not careers or professions or agencies—those aren’t sentient beings. Give me people, individuals, persons—as distinct from groups.

Offline EdinVA

Contrary to the current diatribe, over the last 50 years there had been a lot of progress made with regard to racial tolerance and I just have to wonder if that is being undermined on all sides with these events.  Many non-african Americans have gone to bat in one way or another for "minorities" and it will be interesting if that "support" will diminish.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This was all done for the 1million people expected to protest in DC this weekend..The Mayor also kicked out the Nat'l Guard so there will be no police presence and the *peaceful demonstrators* are free to do anything they want... 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

Contrary to the current diatribe, over the last 50 years there had been a lot of progress made with regard to racial tolerance and I just have to wonder if that is being undermined on all sides with these events.  Many non-african Americans have gone to bat in one way or another for "minorities" and it will be interesting if that "support" will diminish.

According to the statistics police are more reluctant than ever to use lethal force on blacks. All things being equal they're more likely to blast whites. BLM is a myth.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton and the Floyd family will lead the march with expected turnout of 1million..
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All of this is nothing more than calculated distractions.
They had to blow-up Trump's blossoming economy. - Done
They had to interfere and disrupt the election. - Done and Ongoing
None of this is real. None of it is about Floyd or Civil Rights.
It is all and only about sabotaging Trump in anyway possible.
And as of now, Soros/Pelosi/Shumer are winning.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

Al Sharpton and the Floyd family will lead the march with expected turnout of 1million..
This is why they did not want the military or the National Guard.... Wonder if the police will stick around..

Bowser's evicted the Utah National Guard from their hotel in DC. 

One million marchers ... no law enforcement.

What can go wrong?

Offline mountaineer

Government sponsored vandalism. Cool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ONE MILLION Unhinged Leftists Expected to Attend Protests in DC This Weekend — And Crackpot Mayor Just Evicted ALL National Guard Units
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/one-million-unhinged-leftists-expected-attend-protests-dc-weekend-crackpot-mayor-just-kicked-national-guard-units/
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

This is about to get ugly...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Their stated goal is to OCCUPY the WHITE HOUSE! Or die trying.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

ONE MILLION Unhinged Leftists Expected to Attend Protests in DC This Weekend — And Crackpot Mayor Just Evicted ALL National Guard Units
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/one-million-unhinged-leftists-expected-attend-protests-dc-weekend-crackpot-mayor-just-kicked-national-guard-units/

I hope things don’t get ugly.

What am I saying? Maxine Waters gonna be there.

Offline mountaineer

I hope things don’t get ugly.

What am I saying? Maxine Waters gonna be there.
That's FUGLY.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
DC is propery of the country, and not a state.  I call for his ass to be arrested for grafitti.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't they mean Only Black Lives Matter? Looks like the street dept messed up again.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The White House should be evacuated and filled to the rafters with Secret Service agents. Trump and co. should be on Air Force One.

Their intent is to burn down the White House as a symbolic victory over America as a nation.

There will be thousands of foriegn nationals and real-life actual terrorists/agents from all over the world in the group. China/Russia/Iran et. al., see this as an opportunity to deal America a death-blow, and a significant percentage of the American population and leadership is supporting them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington DC Renames Part Of Street Near White House ‘Black Lives Matter Plaza’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/washington-d-c-black-lives-matter-white-house/
Support the USO