Author Topic: HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD  (Read 533 times)

Offline Applewood

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD
« on: May 31, 2020, 08:14:46 pm »
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:47:55 pm »
I love all of his movies and so it is difficult to say which one is my favorite, but this is one of his best:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFucQLgO6k

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 08:56:54 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 10:02:40 pm »
@libertybele

Thank you.  Eastwood is a national treasure. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 10:04:24 pm »
@libertybele

Thank you.  Eastwood is a national treasure.

Indeed he is!   :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 10:24:46 pm »
If you ever get to see Carmel by the Sea, do it.

If you already have done so, you know why I mention it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 10:32:37 pm »
If you ever get to see Carmel by the Sea, do it.

If you already have done so, you know why I mention it.

I’ve hear Clint is a ‘hands on’ owner, so I hope to see him at his restaurant in Carmel one day. So far no luck.