Author Topic: Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine'  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine'
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:47:50 pm »
Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine'
by Mike Brest
 | May 19, 2020 08:07 AM

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough speculated that President Trump is lying about taking hydroxychloroquine to help prevent contracting the coronavirus.

The president has repeatedly touted the anti-malarial medication, which has not shown substantial evidence of preventing or treating COVID-19. However, some of the medical experts assisting in the White House's response have demurred on his praise of the drug, considering the lack of clear proof that it can help coronavirus patients.

Trump announced on Monday he's been taking the medication for a couple of weeks, and the White House physician later said they decided the "potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks."

The next morning, the host and namesake of Morning Joe, accused the president of lying about taking the drug.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-scarborough-trump-is-not-taking-hydroxychloroquine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine'
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 01:59:34 pm »
"So he is not taking something that his own administration has said will kill you," he continued. "That his own FDA said will kill you. That the [Department of Veterans Affairs] said will kill you ... That’s what doctors will say, too. The FDA said, take it if you’re in the hospital or take it if you’re in a closely watched clinical trial. But, don’t take it unless you’re under those two circumstances. So the president is not taking it and, yet, and yet, he’s telling Americans that they should take it."

How bizarre. Scarborough really has taken the crazy train into the TDS wasteland. I have never heard anyone ever say that this "WILL KILL YOU!" except Scarborough. The drug has been around for ~60 years and has been taken by millions of people. They did not die from it. Scarborough has become a crazy parody of himself. "Trump cannot be taking hydroxychloroquine, because if he really was he would be dead by now."

Not only is Joe on the crazy train, but he is taking it off the rails.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 02:07:24 pm »
"So he is not taking something that his own administration has said will kill you," he continued. "That his own FDA said will kill you. That the [Department of Veterans Affairs] said will kill you ... That’s what doctors will say, too. The FDA said, take it if you’re in the hospital or take it if you’re in a closely watched clinical trial. But, don’t take it unless you’re under those two circumstances. So the president is not taking it and, yet, and yet, he’s telling Americans that they should take it."

How bizarre. Scarborough really has taken the crazy train into the TDS wasteland. I have never heard anyone ever say that this "WILL KILL YOU!" except Scarborough. The drug has been around for ~60 years and has been taken by millions of people. They did not die from it. Scarborough has become a crazy parody of himself. "Trump cannot be taking hydroxychloroquine, because if he really was he would be dead by now."

Not only is Joe on the crazy train, but he is taking it off the rails.

He's just taking his passengers where they want to go.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 02:32:05 pm »
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[7] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.[8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxychloroquine

So, according to Crazy Joe II the FDA approved and a doctor prescribed a drug to the President which is essentially poison, as deadly as anthrax, and WILL KILL YOU! But of course we have to remember that Scarborough knows more about medicines than the FDA and more than any doctor.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 02:36:36 pm »
I think MSNBC has milked this Joe was once a republican meme wayyyyyyyy too long.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 04:17:40 pm »
Puppet sez wut?

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 09:46:17 pm »
Kayleigh McEnany Swats Smug ‘Fake Doctor’ Joe Scarborough After Unhinged Rant on Trump and Hydroxychloroquine
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/05/19/kayleigh-mcenany-swats-smug-fake-doctor-joe-scarborough-after-unhinged-rant-on-trump-and-hydroxychloroquine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34