Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..May 17th  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..May 17th
« on: May 16, 2020, 05:17:49 pm »

Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows

by Associated Press
Published: Sat, May 16, 2020 11:19 AM Updated: Sat, May 16, 2020 11:20 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows:

ABC’s “This Week” — Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; White House trade adviser Peter Navarro.

___

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Navarro; Dr. Tom Inglesby, director of the Center for Health Security of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

___

CBS' “Face the Nation" — Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar; House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.; Gary Cohn, a former adviser to President Donald Trump; Scott Gottlieb, a former Food and Drug Administration commissioner; Claire Babineaux-Fontenot, CEO of Feeding America.

___

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Azar; Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.; Govs. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., and Mike DeWine, R-Ohio.

___

“Fox News Sunday" — Gov. Jared Polis, D-Colo.; Mohamed El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz; Dr. Tom Frieden, a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..May 17th
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 06:54:17 pm »
Is it just me, or is Wallace drawing from the bottom of the barrel?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..May 17th
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 04:43:55 am »
 I am NOT setting my alarm clock.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.