Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo Scrambles to Change Nursing Home Virus Policies as Democrats Call for Independent Inves  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Cuomo Scrambles to Change Nursing Home Virus Policies as Democrats Call for Independent Investigation

Aaron Klein 15 May 2020

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo finds himself engulfed in scandal as a growing number of Democrats join state Republicans in demanding an independent investigation into his controversial policies and how questionable actions may might have contributed to the catastrophic outbreak of coronavirus in New York nursing homes.

More details have emerged in recent days raising major questions about potentially fatal decisions made under Cuomo’s watch as the death toll in New York’s nursing homes swells to over 5300 and continues to climb.

The center of the storm surrounds a controversial March 25 directive prohibiting nursing homes from testing recovering hospital patients prior to intake. This while Cuomo’s aides reportedly quietly worked to shield nursing homes from lawsuits due to coronavirus following lobbying by industry representatives.

The March 25 executive order in question stated, “[nursing homes] are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission.”

Last week, New York suddenly disclosed more than 1,700 previously unreported deaths at nursing homes and adult care facilities. An Associate Press tally put the number of nursing home virus deaths at over 5300.  Elderly care fatalities in New York have reportedly been on the rise by an average of 20 to 25 deaths per day for several weeks.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/15/andrew-cuomo-scrambles-to-change-nursing-home-virus-policies-as-democrats-call-for-independent-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

....hmmm.... looks like "Cuomo for President" isn't going to be.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cuomo was restricting visitors to nursing homes under the excuse they may introduce COVID-19.
At the very same time, he ordered nursing homes to accept known diagnosed COVID-19 patients.
Even though the nursing homes had no experience dealing with it, and no PPE to protect the workers.
The most bizarre logic of all time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cuomo was restricting visitors to nursing homes under the excuse they may introduce COVID-19.
At the very same time, he ordered nursing homes to accept known diagnosed COVID-19 patients.
Even though the nursing homes had no experience dealing with it, and no PPE to protect the workers.
The most bizarre logic of all time.

Cuomo was applying the logic he learned back in the days of AIDS, where a disease became a protected virus.  Dems were against testing people for AIDS, because of "stigma," without a hint of embarrassment at how they were rooting for a fatal disease and death, hitting their constituency the hardest.

He saw this as just another example of people being stigmatized for a disease, which as a bogus analogy because nobody ever thought ill of someone who falls ill with the Rona.

This does not speak well of his capacity for logical thought in the face of a crisis, because his first instinct was to tow the PC line.  What he did here defies reason and morals.  He killed thousands of people with that order, and I don't think I'm being hyperbolic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Cuomo has the blood of unknown hundreds on his hands. But because his anti-Trump ventilator-hysteria and -antics were useful to the Dems and the MSM, I doubt much will come of this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@PeteS in CA

Do you think anybody will hear us, or are we just voices in the wilderness?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

Do you think anybody will hear us, or are we just voices in the wilderness?

I think enough info will become known that Cuomo's political career won't rise higher. But as for substantial consequences, I think that fence is going to be whitewashed by the Dems and the MSM shills.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cuomo has the blood of unknown hundreds on his hands. But because his anti-Trump ventilator-hysteria and -antics were useful to the Dems and the MSM, I doubt much will come of this.
There is an investigation underway on Cuomo's disastrous and deadly decisions at the outset of the pandemic in New York. Some groups are calling it either premeditated murder, or at least negligent murder. He knew or should have known that his executive orders were extremely reckless and inevitably would be lethal. And they were, hundreds of times over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.