Author Topic: Brennan: Trump Exploiting Government To Retain Power, We've Never Had This Kind Of Abuse  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Brennan: Trump Exploiting Government To Retain Power, We've Never Had This Kind Of Abuse
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 14, 2020

Former CIA Director John Brennan said he is aghast by President Donald Trump's abuse of authority and the use of the intelligence and national security communities to retain power. In an interview on Thursday with MSNBC's Brian Williams and Nicolle Wallace, Brennan said the intel community is being exploited for political purposes by people who don't have the principles to lead the country and accused Trump of acting with a "despot's playbook."

"I think our country is in very serious trouble," Brennan lamented. "When you have such blatant political corruption at the highest levels of the U.S. government, something I never thought I would see in my lifetime, but when you have an administration, White House, the Attorney General, the acting head of the intelligence community all acting in concert to try to advance the personal interests of Mr. Trump and to misrepresent the facts and abuse the authorities within the intelligence community and in the law enforcement community in order to continue to perpetuate this egregious abuse of authority on the American people which is what it is."

"Until Mr. Trump came into the White House we never, ever had this type of egregious abuse of the instruments of government and the instruments of our intelligence and national security organizations that keep this country strong and safe. And the fact that they're being manipulated and exploited by individuals who don't have the principles that are needed to lead our great country, I really am very worried about what's going to happen in the coming months," Brennan said on MSNBC.

"I'm just hoping that individuals like Chris Wray who is a remarkable public servant, will continue to stay strong in the face of this type of abominable abuse of authority," he said.

more w/video
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/05/14/brennan_trump_exploiting_government_to_retain_power_weve_never_had_this_kind_of_abuse.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the screaming of a man being led to the gallows.  Eff him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Typical leftist maneuver; accuse someone else to deflect wrong doing.  His comment is correct though; this country IS in serious trouble.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"I think our country is in very serious trouble," Brennan lamented. "When you have such blatant political corruption at the highest levels of the U.S. government, something I never thought I would see in my lifetime, but when you have an administration, White House, the Attorney General, the acting head of the intelligence community all acting in concert to try to advance the personal interests of Mr. Trump and to misrepresent the facts and abuse the authorities within the intelligence community and in the law enforcement community in order to continue to perpetuate this egregious abuse of authority on the American people which is what it is."

These are the words of a man who is practicing the old Communist strategy of blaming the victim: Brennan actively participated in an intelligence community coup by utilizing knowingly false information to destroy the reputations of innocent citizens and undermine a duly elected President.

He is in fact describing precisely what he and his fellow Obama Administration officials actually did, knowing that the Democrats' trained media poodles will bark each word on command and return to their masters for their treats,   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More on this from Gateway Pundit.  I am not a big fan of this source, so I put it out as an informational article.  YMMV.

John Brennan Goes Berserk After His Role in Unmasking General Mike Flynn Revealed

By Cristina Laila
Published May 14, 2020 at 12:10pm
904 Comments
Share (3.1k)
Former CIA Director and Spygate ringleader John Brennan lashed out at Trump again on Thursday suggesting the President is a ‘despot.’

CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge on Wednesday obtained the list of Obama operatives who unmasked General Flynn and released it to the public.

Names included former VP Joe Biden, former CIA Director John Brennan, Samantha Power, former DNI chief James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey and others.

More:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/john-brennan-goes-berserk-role-unmasking-general-mike-flynn-revealed/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: