Author Topic: ‘No ma’am!’ Gowdy gets word there will be no prosecutions for dirty tricks FBI pulled on Flynn  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 bizpacreview.com
'No ma'am!' Gowdy gets word there will be no prosecutions for dirty tricks FBI pulled on Flynn
6-8 minutes

Former Republican Congressman Trey Gowdy admitted point-blank Friday that he realistically expects zero prosecutions to emerge from the bombshells in smeared Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s long-winded legal case that dropped last week.

“No ma’am,” he bluntly replied when Fox News host Martha MacCallum asked him about the prospect of potential prosecutions. “I was talking to a federal prosecutor on the way over here. But we have got to not only associate accountability with prosecutions,” he said in frustration.  “I think being a terrible FBI agent and treating people unfairly, maybe it ought to be a crime, but I don’t think it is a crime.”

Knowing how the Justice Department operates, he’s probably not wrong.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/03/no-mam-gowdy-gets-word-there-will-be-no-prosecutions-for-dirty-tricks-fbi-pulled-on-flynn-916452
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

bizpacreview.com
'No ma'am!' Gowdy gets word there will be no prosecutions for dirty tricks FBI pulled on Flynn
6-8 minutes

Former Republican Congressman Trey Gowdy admitted point-blank Friday that he realistically expects zero prosecutions to emerge from the bombshells in smeared Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s long-winded legal case that dropped last week.

“No ma’am,” he bluntly replied when Fox News host Martha MacCallum asked him about the prospect of potential prosecutions. “I was talking to a federal prosecutor on the way over here. But we have got to not only associate accountability with prosecutions,” he said in frustration.  “I think being a terrible FBI agent and treating people unfairly, maybe it ought to be a crime, but I don’t think it is a crime.”

Knowing how the Justice Department operates, he’s probably not wrong.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/03/no-mam-gowdy-gets-word-there-will-be-no-prosecutions-for-dirty-tricks-fbi-pulled-on-flynn-916452
9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Freakin' Gowdy basically let Hitlerly off the hook, and the "sell out" now is enjoying sucking the left hind teat of the lobbyist circuit.

Hell with him.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Freakin' Gowdy basically let Hitlerly off the hook, and the "sell out" now is enjoying sucking the left hind teat of the lobbyist circuit.

Hell with him.....

I generally like what Trey Gowdy says, but his record is considerably more "show" than "go."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
May the once-great republic known as the United States of America Rest in Peace.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien