Author Topic: Paige Spiranac says her 34DD breasts are real — and might even help her golf game  (Read 1922 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The New York Post with the news reports that really matter.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/paige-spiranac-says-her-34dd-breasts-are-real-help-golf-game/

by Vincent Barone
May 1, 2020

Buxom golfer Paige Spiranac has sportingly answered the one question everyone’s afraid to ask — and her answer is, no, they do not get in the way of her swing.

In a newly resurfaced Youtube vlog, Spiranac explained her 34DD breasts are real and, if anything, help her play better by keeping her arms in touch with her body as she putts, chips and drives.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

TTIUWP:

Possession w/intent, will get you 5 to 10.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
TTIUWP:

Possession w/intent, will get you 5 to 10.

Those don't look like DD's to me.  Very robust C, or lower level D if you ask me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:16:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Those don't look like DD's to me.  Very robust C, or lower level D if you ask me.
Probably a sports bra, though.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Getting a reduction was one of the best things I ever have done.
Just sayin.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

One of my good Friends in Houston had that procedure done years ago and she swears by it, also, to this day. Beautiful Woman.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably a sports bra, though.

I believe you are correct.  Here is an update where the girls are breathing.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:24:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Ugh, she's such a fraud (golfwise, that is - I couldn't care less about her bosom).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Axeslinger

Ugh, she's such a fraud (golfwise, that is - I couldn't care less about her bosom).

That’s blasphemy!!!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

That’s blasphemy!!!
Sorry, as a straight female - and fan of professional golf - I have to be gutwrenchingly honest.  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Getting a reduction was one of the best things I ever have done.
Just sayin.
I have a stepdaughter who never regretted going from HH to a C.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Let's face it guys...we watch women's sports only if the females involved are physically attractive.
Are there any guys who liked to watch Martina Navratilova play?
I rest my case.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Let's face it guys...we watch women's sports only if the females involved are physically attractive.
Are there any guys who liked to watch Martina Navratilova play?
I rest my case.

Saddest day in the past 10 years of women's tennis was when Sharipova retired. :cool:

Offline mountaineer

I tell you, you guys ought to be following the LPGA.

Online corbe

I tell you, you guys ought to be following the LPGA.

I do and NOT because they are great Golfers or all Korean.    :beer:

Offline mountaineer

We follow the LPGA and regularly attend tournaments because the women are excellent golfers and also because they aren't as arrogant and egotistical as many PGA players.

And guess what! You'll never see Paige Spiranac competing, because she's not a member of the LPGA!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We follow the LPGA and regularly attend tournaments because the women are excellent golfers and also because they aren't as arrogant and egotistical as many PGA players.

And guess what! You'll never see Paige Spiranac competing, because she's not a member of the LPGA!

She isn't?  Doesn't she have to be in order to play in tournaments?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

She isn't?  Doesn't she have to be in order to play in tournaments?
She doesn't play in tournaments. She played a few minor league tournaments several years ago, that's it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Golf? Huh? No interest, personally.
I have better things to do than watch prairie pool, unless I really need to sleep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She doesn't play in tournaments. She played a few minor league tournaments several years ago, that's it.

Then she isn't a pro golfer, just a good one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Offline mortarman

I've closely investigated her swing an' have to say that she is much, much better than Sir Charles Barkley.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline LegalAmerican

I tried golfing. I could NOT do the swing properly because of my DD'S.  One, has to have a smooth follow through across one's chest.  Did not work for me. We did laugh a lot.  They got in the way, but I am shorter then this golfer.  Never tried golfing again.

Offline roamer_1

I tried golfing. I could NOT do the swing properly because of my DD'S.  One, has to have a smooth follow through across one's chest.  Did not work for me. We did laugh a lot.  They got in the way, but I am shorter then this golfer.  Never tried golfing again.

All my clubs kept winding up bent in half and hurled across the lawn in multiple directions. Golf is an expensive sport.  :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Mr. M and I got out on the golf course the other day - first time since my hip replacement*. The course was wet and mushy, but it was nice to be out in the fresh air. My course has a few holes across the state line in PA. We asked the owner whether Gov. Wolf's gestapo came to arrest anyone who dared play the back nine, but he said no.

*We took a cart in order to be nice to my hip, but I hated not walking! Maybe next week.