Author Topic: Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports  (Read 2010 times)

Offline skeeter

And those who disagree with your statement are likely under an NDA.

The depths to which some people here are backing Trump on anything and everything is simply astounding.

This thread needs to be sent to the dustbin @MOD8 .

Astounding, how? Because we're reluctant to believe yet another unflattering, unsourced Trump article from The Hill?

Seems more like common sense.

Offline aligncare

Astounding, how? Because we're reluctant to believe yet another unflattering, unsourced Trump article from The Hill?

Seems more like common sense.

It does test the limits of human logic.

But, I suppose one must not sully their narrative that Orange man is bad; The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and the Hill told us so on June 16, 2015. If it was true then, then it must be true today. Right?

Suddenly, I feel like a shower.

Offline skeeter

It does test the limits of human logic.

But, I suppose one must not sully their narrative that Orange man is bad; The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and the Hill told us so on June 16, 2015. If it was true then, then it must be true today. Right?

Suddenly, I feel like a shower.

I'm astounded at the enduring credulity of some, after everything we've been forced to sit through these past three years.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump, Parscale deny media reports that president yelled at campaign manager
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-parscale-deny-reports-yell-campaign-manager
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
For those remaining that make fun of Pres. Trump from his entertainment days:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Ja Ja Ja....

Offline LegalAmerican

Been there, done that. The hell of it is that often you have absolutely no idea what people are even accusing you of, and having not done it, you are completely undefended.
The internet has taken the backyard fence to new levels, and the lies can travel around the world three times in the time it takes the truth to get to the door.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Again, anonymous sources...Fake News.  The Examiner has gone Left. 

PDJT:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1255708741950943233

We are in a communist country now.  Google? Twitter?  I can't access their links anymore.  My computer freezes.
My punishment for not supporting communists. Videos removed, history & facts being removed from internet. ONLY LIES ARE ALLOWED
 888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

B.S.

People who know Trump personally say he’s always gracious with employees. He does however have critical words for lying “reporters” and his political enemies. As it should be.

Correct. That people still believe these articles of FICTION...is amazing to me. POTUS starts out every meeting with saying thank you's to many people. THAT IS HIS STYLE. He is a very positive speaker.  He wouldn't  be angry at anyone bringing him 'news' of what is going on, out there.  Total fabrication, yet people WANT to be lied to and WANT to believe the worst about anyone.

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump, Parscale deny media reports that president yelled at campaign manager
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-parscale-deny-reports-yell-campaign-manager

Thank you for posting this. That is very gracious of you & fair.
Most of us knew, what media does and media has not let up.  That some still believe media, does make me question their ethics. Their agenda.
---------------
Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on Thursday denied media reports that President Trump shouted at him over the phone about 2020 polling data, arguing that news outlets have a “clear goal” of trying to “hurt” the president.

“Attn #FakeNews media: @realDonaldTrump didn’t yell at me,” Parscale tweeted Thursday. “There’s absolutely no daylight between us. We have a great relationship that spans almost 10 yrs.”

Parscale added: “Curious how multiple outlets had the same false story from bitter anonymous sources whose clear goal is to hurt POTUS.”

Offline aligncare

Correct. That people still believe these articles of FICTION...is amazing to me. POTUS starts out every meeting with saying thank you's to many people. THAT IS HIS STYLE. He is a very positive speaker.  He wouldn't  be angry at anyone bringing him 'news' of what is going on, out there.  Total fabrication, yet people WANT to be lied to and WANT to believe the worst about anyone.

Fact.

Before Trump became president he would often be seen strolling the lobby of Trump tower and by the businesses outside his building, stopping in just to say hello, chatting with folks in the stores, bodegas and by the street vendors. Definitely a people person.

Trump paid his employees very well. There was very little turnover at the Trump Organization, and men and women who went to work for him generally stayed with him their whole career.

Fact.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Brad Parscale - Download our Trump 2020 App today!
@parscale

Attn #FakeNews media:

@realDonaldTrump didn’t yell at me.

There’s absolutely no daylight  between us. We have a great relationship that spans almost 10 yrs.

Curious how multiple outlets had the same false story from bitter anonymous sources whose clear goal is to hurt POTUS.

12:02 PM · Apr 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1255890360405983234

Parscale is doing a remarkably great job ...

Brad Parscale -
@parscale

Since going all virtual @TeamTrump  racked up almost 300 million views across all social media.

Our nightly online shows drew 66 million.

We’ve also recruited 300,000 new volunteers and placed 20 million phone calls to voters.

This is next level stuff.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/blog/meet-press-blog-latest-news-analysis-data-driving-political-discussion-n988541/ncrd1194411#blogHeader

3:14 PM · Apr 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1255213861948608514

Never saw this ... Ja Ja Ja.    :laugh:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
POTUS starts out every meeting with saying thank you's to many people. THAT IS HIS STYLE. He is a very positive speaker.  He wouldn't  be angry at anyone bringing him 'news' of what is going on, out there.  Total fabrication, yet people WANT to be lied to and WANT to believe the worst about anyone.

Two words that make your statement laughable.... Jeff Sessions...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Look at the overall level of turnover in this administration, and how many times Trump has belittled departees.

Everything LA say is a laughable symptom of a pathological delusional mindset.  Under a less stressful time, it would actually be pretty funny.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Look at the overall level of turnover in this administration, and how many times Trump has belittled departees.

Everything LA say is a laughable symptom of a pathological delusional mindset.  Under a less stressful time, it would actually be pretty funny.

Every administration has ample turnover. I think 0 holds the record.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Every administration has ample turnover. I think 0 holds the record.

Not a fan of MSM laden "Time", but seems factual enough to show that Mr Trump was able to accomplish an exceedance in first term turnover in 2 1/2 years above his 5 predecessors during their entire first term.

https://time.com/5625699/trump-cabinet-acosta/

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Fact.
Before Trump became president he would often be seen strolling the lobby of Trump tower and by the businesses outside his building, stopping in just to say hello, chatting with folks in the stores, bodegas and by the street vendors. Definitely a people person.
Trump paid his employees very well. There was very little turnover at the Trump Organization, and men and women who went to work for him generally stayed with him their whole career.Fact.
------------------------------
Hmm........that reminds of Proverbs:15 (paraphrased):
"The glad of heart are knowledgeable while the glum are fools."
Yep that's Trump.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:50:41 pm by Absalom »

Offline aligncare

Not a fan of MSM laden "Time", but seems factual enough to show that Mr Trump was able to accomplish an exceedance in first term turnover in 2 1/2 years above his 5 predecessors during their entire first term.

https://time.com/5625699/trump-cabinet-acosta/

Thank you. I appreciate your showing me up in front of a forum full of people who would like my peers.... wink777

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Responding to the scribblings of a 3rd grade illiterate?  Yeah, that's really how I want to spend my Wednesday night.

Your shit is unreadable, rambling blither , and beyond nonsensical.  I have been extremely objective in my opinions of DJT, versus you who is nothing more than 2nd rate echo chambered amateur lackey.  We need a drinking game, for every time you whine "Fake News" every time Trump gets less than favorable press.

Back to the TOS Mothership with you.

@catfish1957 I normally use this for the drinking game I play with LivePD...but this sounds like it could be fun too.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Thank you. I appreciate your showing me up in front of a forum full of people who would like my peers.... wink777

Intent was not to show you up, just clear up the facts.  And btw, I am voting for the guy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@catfish1957 I normally use this for the drinking game I play with LivePD...but this sounds like it could be fun too.

888high58888 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Intent was not to show you up, just clear up the facts.  And btw, I am voting for the guy.

We could do worse....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

Sessions appointed Barr.  Barr appointed Huber.  Huber appointed Durham.  Now it's hitting the fan.  :)