Author Topic: Democrats say Biden interview won't make Reade story go away  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats say Biden interview won't make Reade story go away
By Amie Parnes - 05/01/20 04:24 PM EDT

Democrats say former Vice President Joe Biden’s denial in an MSNBC interview Friday of sexual assault allegations brought by a former aide are unlikely to satisfy his critics.

They said it was smart for the presumptive Democratic nominee to publicly deny the allegations to put aside any suggestion he was personally ducking the issue, but predicted the controversy will be used by President Trump, whose campaign on Friday launched an ad raising the topic.

“The reality is this story is not going to go away,” said one Democratic strategist. “Every subsequent major interview is going to push him on this issue again and again and again.”

Biden in the interview with “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski said the allegations were “not true.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495726-democrats-say-biden-interview-wont-make-reade-story-go-away
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Democrats say Biden interview won't make Reade story go away
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 08:44:19 pm »
I wonder who originated this?  I don't think anyone on the GOP side had anything to do with this as the article in a round about way implied.  So who?? What is questionable is Biden not releasing his Senate papers....it was almost like he was prepared for this ahead of time??  Why?  Has he been 'set up' to take the fall to pave way for who the DNC/DEMS really want that didn't even campaign??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.