Author Topic: Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports  (Read 1998 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports
By Rebecca Klar - 04/29/20 07:00 PM EDT

President Trump lashed out at his campaign manager during a meeting on Friday over poll numbers that showed him trailing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to multiple reports on Wednesday.

Trump shouted through the phone at his campaign manager Brad Parscale while the president was huddled with advisers during a meeting last week, three people familiar with the matter told CNN. The New York Times later reported on the same exchange citing people familiar with the situation.

Trump berated Parscale over the poll numbers and even threatened to sue Parscale at one point, CNN reported, noting that it's not clear how serious the president's threat was.
ADVERTISEMENT

People briefed on the call told the Times that Parscale replied, “I love you, too.”

Spokespeople for the White House and Trump campaign were not immediately available for comment.

Two sources told CNN that Trump and Parscale patched things up later Friday night.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/495369-trump-lashed-out-at-campaign-manager-over-polling-showing-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

B.S. article.  Then CNN?  (Not against you, against article )

"PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKED TO HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER REGARDING FAKE NEWS ABOUT HIM TRAILING BIDEN".

It is to laugh. Ha!  I just fixed the phony headline.  This is the brainwashing since May 2015 & has not stopped yet.

Biden can't remember where he is, who he is talking to, or what day it is!  He can't remember he is not campaigning for senator. He talks about sitting backwards on toilet, cockroaches and black children in the pool, playing with his hairy, blond lef hairs.  His pedo behaviors with young children, sniffing them, grabbing them!  The LEFTS love their pervert officials, but have issues with President TRUMP putting pedos in jail. Saving children.   
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
-------
Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Believable.  Our beloved POTUS has a history  of less than gracious candid feedback with bad news.

Rather than shooting the messenger, he needs to start shooting for election year victories, and good economic news.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

B.S. article.  Then CNN?  (Not against you, against article )

"PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKED TO HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER REGARDING FAKE NEWS ABOUT HIM TRAILING BIDEN".

It is to laugh. Ha!  I just fixed the phony headline.  This is the brainwashing since May 2015 & has not stopped yet.

Biden can't remember where he is, who he is talking to, or what day it is!  He can't remember he is not campaigning for senator. He talks about sitting backwards on toilet, cockroaches and black children in the pool, playing with his hairy, blond lef hairs.  His pedo behaviors with young children, sniffing them, grabbing them!  The LEFTS love their pervert officials, but have issues with President TRUMP putting pedos in jail. Saving children.   
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
-------

The Hill.

Its a shame for a ‘news’ publication when readers can guess the source from reading the headline only.

Offline LegalAmerican

Believable.  Our beloved POTUS has a history  of less than gracious candid feedback with bad news.

Rather than shooting the messenger, he needs to start shooting for election year victories, and good economic news.

More B.S.  No he does not!  That is all lefts, lying propaganda.  Why do you believe it?  He did nothing of the sort. 
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg.  then.  https://youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY.    So much information to prove otherwise and you refer to believe slander & lies. Why?  Do you have the fortitude to hear some actual TRUTH?  DATES, WHO SAID WHAT?  RECORDINGS from ignorant lying news sources? 

You want to get some truth?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 11:33:07 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

The Hill.

Its a shame for a ‘news’ publication when readers can guess the source from reading the headline only.

I agree. Then the famous, "sources'...and then CNN. DISGUSTING the lefts can lie like this & still be taken seriously by some.  This man is from Canada and very fair.  The listen to CHAD.  Beta male.  A lot of men are like him.  Ir is cringe worthy.  Read some of the comments.  'He wants a cookie"?  SO ENVIOUS. You are,  NOT BETA MALE, NOR ENVOUS OF TRUMP.  NOTHING AGAINST YOU.  .  STEFAN addressees,  even some comments by POTUS about women. (This virtue signaling male is hard to listen too. I love my hetero males.). ALL MALE!  AS GOD INTENDED THEM TO BE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More B.S.  No he does not!  That is all lefts, lying propaganda.  Why do you believe it?  He did nothing of the sort. 

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg.  then. 
https://youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY.    So much information to prove otherwise and you refer to believe slander & lies. Why?  Do you have the fortitude to hear some actual TRUTH?  DATES, WHO SAID WHAT?  RECORDINGS from ignorant lying news sources?

Responding to the scribblings of a 3rd grade illiterate?  Yeah, that's really how I want to spend my Wednesday night.

Your shit is unreadable, rambling blither , and beyond nonsensical.  I have been extremely objective in my opinions of DJT, versus you who is nothing more than 2nd rate echo chambered amateur lackey.  We need a drinking game, for every time you whine "Fake News" every time Trump gets less than favorable press.

Back to the TOS Mothership with you.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Annoymorously sourced. 'Nuff said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

I have a difficult time with liars.  My Achilles heel.  I grew up being lied about, by my own mother.  Destroys your character & spirit, this constant lying about , who you are.  I had therapy to deal with this same baloney done to TRUMP.  THERAPIST said my mother was jealous of me. TRUE.  BASED ON HER behaviors. I did not know, something like that, could be possible, but she was.  That is how, I so get what is being done to my president. BEEN THERE....  Jealous, envious people, LEFTS, who resent POTUS. His whole life. Male envy.  They made him the butt of the joke. Media spends many words, trying to get him to say what something costs. TRUMP does not want to say.  Media pushes him to tell. He finally says it. MEDIA SAYS "TRUMP BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT SOMETHING COST. "  I am starting to loathe mankind.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline MOD8

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Other sites are reporting it

Trump erupted at campaign manager over slipping poll numbers: Report
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-erupted-at-campaign-manager-over-slipping-poll-numbers-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Annoymorously sourced. 'Nuff said.

BINGO.    888high58888

We know, how they write these fiction story's. "somebody, said something, somewhere, I heard it on the grapevine"...LETS IMPEACH HIM.  People are so wicked now.  Maybe, always, I just didn't know when young.  I always believed people. 

Offline LegalAmerican

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-erupted-at-campaign-manager-over-slipping-poll-numbers-report

This is what demon-rats do.  Claiming republicans do it.  SURE.  lol. What they did to Kavanaugh was despicable. Some thing,  that may have happened, when he was 14 years old. He was not even at this drinking party. This Blowsey Ford, was a wild, drinking teenager. She claimed, there was an attempt at a grope. DID NOT SUCCEED. She had on a full bathing suit under her clothes. MEDIA made it sound like she was raped. She, her father, brother are in MK-ULTRA CIA program. She also tweeted, someone should claim GORSOUCH , raped someone. Then she did that to Brett.
That is beyond evil. It was NOT BRETT. Did not matter.  Smear technique.

NOT FICTION.  TRUTH.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Yes, the smear technique. Pelosi explained that to us.   He may have been surprised at the stupidity of people, but would NOT be angry at his manager.  That is not his style.   So, MORE left articles print the same lie...it then becomes true? 
Do none of you know, that is a COMMUNIST TECHNIQUE? 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 12:10:27 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yes, the smear technique. Pelosi explained that to us.   He may have been surprised at the stupidity of people, but would NOT be angry at his manager.  That is not his style.   So, MORE left articles print the same lie...it then becomes true? 
Do none of you know, that is a COMMUNIST TECHNIQUE?
Sure it is. See the link in my tagline.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Sure it is. See the link in my tagline.

Oh, just went to it.  NICELY DONE.  So,  people still believe these smear techniques. That is what puzzles me.  They would rather believe a LIE, something nasty & negative, than believe the truth. Rather, want to hear something UGLY about a person, instead of believing it might NOT BE TRUE.  It is so frustrating to me, as it seems to be most peoples style.

I.E. My mother told people I slammed a door in her face. NOT TRUE.  They wanted to believe that, instead of asking me, is that true?  IT WASN'T. As young wife & mother, having my parents for company, doing it all...cooking, entertaining them, washing for the family, 2 young kids, I was zipping around into the wash room.  My hands full of clothes basket & this door had an automatic spring on top, which closed behind me.  Apparently, my mother was behind me. I did not know that. She told people I slammed that door in her face.  I learned through the grapevine, this is what she was telling her friends about me.

No wonder, they looked at me so funny with jaundiced eye. I never knew why.  A bit snarky with me. Now multiply that type of story over & over again, for years. I was raised very old fashioned. I was not allowed to talk, or speak in the family.
I was mocked, made fun of, as the 'baby' of the family. I had NO RIGHTS. I was told, I had to do whatever a man said.
That set me up for many batterers.  I SO GET, what is being done to POTUS. 

Offline Smokin Joe

Oh, just went to it.  NICELY DONE.  So,  people still believe these smear techniques. That is what puzzles me.  They would rather believe a LIE, something nasty & negative, than believe the truth. Rather, want to hear something UGLY about a person, instead of believing it might NOT BE TRUE.  It is so frustrating to me, as it seems to be most peoples style.

I.E. My mother told people I slammed a door in her face. NOT TRUE.  They wanted to believe that, instead of asking me, is that true?  IT WASN'T. As young wife & mother, having my parents for company, doing it all...cooking, entertaining them, washing for the family, 2 young kids, I was zipping around into the wash room.  My hands full of clothes basket & this door had an automatic spring on top, which closed behind me.  Apparently, my mother was behind me. I did not know that. She told people I slammed that door in her face.  I learned through the grapevine, this is what she was telling her friends about me.

No wonder, they looked at me so funny with jaundiced eye. I never knew why.  A bit snarky with me. Now multiply that type of story over & over again, for years. I was raised very old fashioned. I was not allowed to talk, or speak in the family.
I was mocked, made fun of, as the 'baby' of the family. I had NO RIGHTS. I was told, I had to do whatever a man said.
That set me up for many batterers.  I SO GET, what is being done to POTUS.
Been there, done that. The hell of it is that often you have absolutely no idea what people are even accusing you of, and having not done it, you are completely undefended.
The internet has taken the backyard fence to new levels, and the lies can travel around the world three times in the time it takes the truth to get to the door.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

Again, anonymous sources...Fake News.  The Examiner has gone Left. 

PDJT:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1255708741950943233

Offline Smokin Joe

Again, anonymous sources...Fake News.  The Examiner has gone Left. 

PDJT:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1255708741950943233
Wow, the shills at that site are unreal (the Democrat ones).
I wonder how much Pandemic money goes to those prevarication pumpers?
 It makes me hope that vitriol leaks into their daily lives.

Holy sh*t!

Wholly sh*t!

Sounds the same, anyway, at least in print...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:53:58 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

Wow, the shills at that site are unreal (the Democrat ones).
I wonder how much Pandemic money goes to those prevarication pumpers?
 It makes me hope that vitriol leaks into their daily lives.

Holy sh*t!

Wholly sh*t!

Sounds the same, anyway, at least in print...

It happens all the time.  :(   I read his tweets and skip the comments.

Offline aligncare

B.S.

People who know Trump personally say he’s always gracious with employees. He does however have critical words for lying “reporters” and his political enemies. As it should be.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
B.S.

People who know Trump personally say he’s always gracious with employees.

From the guy who trademarked "You're Fired"?  Hmmmm....  interesting way to graciously terminate employees.

Offline aligncare

From the guy who trademarked "You're Fired"?  Hmmmm....  interesting way to graciously terminate employees.

:silly:

I love you, catfish. Don’t ever change. LOL.

It’s good that we can laugh like this, right?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
:silly:

I love you, catfish. Don’t ever change. LOL.

It’s good that we can laugh like this, right?

Hey, I guess how we perceive people can be different person to person.  Don't get me wrong, I want the guy to be re-elected, but considering the amount of cabinet / agency turnover, and the circumstances of these terminations?........   

I am guessing he isn't the easiest guy in the world to work for.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Please @mystery-ak  we've got to stop saying "other sites are reporting it" as though they're reporting additional, supportive information based on their separate investigative reporting.

All the "other sites" are doing is presenting the same story from the original source.   A better and more accurate statement would be "other sites are repeating this" ...  This is a difference with a distinction.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:28:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Night Hides Not

B.S.

People who know Trump personally say he’s always gracious with employees. He does however have critical words for lying “reporters” and his political enemies. As it should be.

And those who disagree with your statement are likely under an NDA.

The depths to which some people here are backing Trump on anything and everything is simply astounding.

This thread needs to be sent to the dustbin @MOD8 .

ETA: Could you source a few of these "people who know Trump" that say he's always gracious with his employees? I simply don't believe you.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:47:34 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.