Author Topic: Oh Dear, Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie Touches the Third Rail – Reveals DC’s Biggest Secret…  (Read 2036 times)

rangerrebew

Oh Dear, Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie Touches the Third Rail – Reveals DC’s Biggest Secret…
Posted on April 28, 2020   by sundance

With congress saying they will not be returning to work next week, it appears Kentucky representative Thomas Massie has decided to use the opportunity to expose Washington DC’s biggest secret.  Something 99% of American voters do not understand:

Oh dear, he’s telling secrets.  You see, congress doesn’t actually write legislation.  The last item of legislation written by congress was sometime around the mid 1990’s.  Modern legislation is sub-contracted to K-Street.  Lobbyists write the laws; congress sells the laws; lobbyists then pay congress commissions for passing their laws.  That’s the modern legislative business in DC.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/04/28/oh-dear-kentucky-representative-thomas-massie-touches-the-third-rail-reveals-dcs-biggest-secret/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thanks. This is worth a look!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh dear, he’s telling secrets.  You see, congress doesn’t actually write legislation.  The last item of legislation written by congress was sometime around the mid 1990’s.  Modern legislation is sub-contracted to K-Street.  Lobbyists write the laws; congress sells the laws; lobbyists then pay congress commissions for passing their laws.  That’s the modern legislative business in DC.

I seem to recall that a poster here has been telling you this for several years now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks. This is worth a look!

Yes, it is!  Explains a lot about why DeeCee is messed up, and who exactly Congress works for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Go Massie!  That's winning when government corruption is exposed.  It isn't like we all didn't know they bought votes.  But write the legislation.  I believe it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I seem to recall that a poster here has been telling you this for several years now.

It's the truth. Do you really think that Congress comes up all by themselves with these 1500 page bills, when they hardly spend any time at work? Their legislative staffs are the ones who are supposed to assist in the drafting of laws, but they don't do much of that, either. Instead, they are solicited by lobbyists who already have the bills written and ready to go: just add money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's the truth. Do you really think that Congress comes up all by themselves with these 1500 page bills, when they hardly spend any time at work? Their legislative staffs are the ones who are supposed to assist in the drafting of laws, but they don't do much of that, either. Instead, they are solicited by lobbyists who already have the bills written and ready to go: just add money.

:yowsa:  I know!  I've been screaming about it for years on this very forum.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

With congress saying they will not be returning to work next week, it appears Kentucky representative Thomas Massie has decided to use the opportunity to expose Washington DC’s biggest secret.  Something 99% of American voters do not understand:

I have been suspicious for some time now.

When you turn into C-Span and listen to the banter of legislators, you here little or no substance of the details what is entailed in the bills.  90% of the time all you hear is self serviing rhetoric built for campaign soundbites the next election cycle.

We all knew DC was a cesspool, but now it is becoming clearer that they are perpetuating an ultimate scam.  Pitchforks anyone?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

So, the shadow government is alive, well and fully funded.... great

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have been suspicious for some time now.

When you turn into C-Span and listen to the banter of legislators, you here little or no substance of the details what is entailed in the bills.  90% of the time all you hear is self serviing rhetoric built for campaign soundbites the next election cycle.

We all knew DC was a cesspool, but now it is becoming clearer that they are perpetuating an ultimate scam.  Pitchforks anyone?

I keep a stock of pitchforks, right next to my stock of torches, tar and feathers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I keep a stock of pitchforks, right next to my stock of torches, tar and feathers.

Missing the rails?  Ebay is our friend.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So, the shadow government is alive, well and fully funded.... great

This is just the tip of the iceberg @EdinVA I offer this as exhibit A"

EXCLUSIVE: Testimony by FBI Lawyer Trisha Anderson Reveals Extensive Role in Trump, Clinton Investigations

As I'm sure you already know, Eric "The Red" Holder is a partner at Covington.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 01:02:06 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

EXCLUSIVE: Testimony by FBI Lawyer Trisha Anderson Reveals Extensive Role in Trump, Clinton Investigations

I knew holder picked up a sweet gig but was not aware of the company....
Why are the "conservative" media not bringing this up....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I knew holder picked up a sweet gig but was not aware of the company....
Why are the "conservative" media not bringing this up....

:bigsilly: :bigsilly: :laughingdog: :laughingdog:

:yowsa: Why indeed?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Isn't Covington the law firm originally hired by Mike Flynn?  The one that advised him to take a plea bargain from Mueller to prevent having his son ruined?  The one that lost thousands of documents that Sydney Powell just turned up?
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Judicial Watch: Emails Show Extensive Communications Between Senior Defense Official and Columnist Who Published Leaked Info on Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador

Snip:

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch released 143 pages of new records today from the U.S. Department of Defense, showing extensive communications between the Pentagon’s Director of the Office of Net Assessment James Baker and Washington Post reporter David Ignatius.

Lawyers for Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn alleged in a November 1, 2019, court filing that Baker “is believed to be the person who illegally leaked” to Ignatius the transcript of Flynn’s December 29, 2016, telephone calls with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. The Washington Post publisher Ignatius’ account of the calls on January 12, 2017, setting in motion a chain of events that lead to Flynn’s February 13, 2017, firing as National Security Advisor and subsequent prosecution for making false statements to the FBI about the calls. U.S. Attorney John Durham is reportedly investigating the leak of information targeting Flynn...

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Isn't Covington the law firm originally hired by Mike Flynn?  The one that advised him to take a plea bargain from Mueller to prevent having his son ruined?  The one that lost thousands of documents that Sydney Powell just turned up?

:yowsa: Indeed it is!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: Indeed it is!

Then that's is where Powell will make the case.  Flynn's lawyers who advised him to take the plea were not really working for Flynn in the first place.  She has the conflict of interest dead to rights.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
They are laughing their asses off at us!

While U.S. Attorney John Durham continues his criminal investigation into FISA abuse and other misconduct at the FBI, CIA, DIA and other federal government intelligence agencies, one of Special Counsel Robert Mueller allies was just sentenced to prison.

Mark Tolson, a former FBI analyst, illegally accessed the emails of right wing activist Jack Burkman in order to protect Mueller. He admitted to doing so in federal court last week. He will serve seven days behind bars and has been ordered to pay a $500 fine.

ICYMI: An FBI Analyst Is Going to Prison for Illegal Email Hacking of a Political Enemy...to Protect Mueller

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are laughing their asses off at us!

ICYMI: An FBI Analyst Is Going to Prison for Illegal Email Hacking of a Political Enemy...to Protect Mueller

Seven days in jail and a 500 buck fine?  I'd get more time and a bigger fine if I slapped my wife.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Seven days in jail and a 500 buck fine?  I'd get more time and a bigger fine if I slapped my wife.

Yeah! But YOU aren't part of the DC IN crowd.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

Go Massie!  That's winning when government corruption is exposed.  It isn't like we all didn't know they bought votes.  But write the legislation.  I believe it.
Sure explains why the Dems have it ready to throw in the hopper the second there is an incident to play off of. All the rabid Leftist groups are in the starting blocks 24/7 to go bleep something up.

And why the Pubbies were flatfooted for two years because those contracts had already been let.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

Sure you would, but you would have to get out of the hospital first.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure you would, but you would have to get out of the hospital first.

If I ever slapped my wife, I'd be looking up at her...from a growing pool of blood.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

If I ever slapped my wife, I'd be looking up at her...from a growing pool of blood.
Mine is too good a rifle shot to even think about it.

I could run, but I'd just die tired. :laugh:

C S Lewis