Author Topic: Oh Dear, Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie Touches the Third Rail – Reveals DC’s Biggest Secret…  (Read 2032 times)

Offline bilo

If I ever slapped my wife, I'd be looking up at her...from a growing pool of blood.

:amen:

There's nothing sexier than a strong confident woman!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Mine is too good a rifle shot to even think about it.

I could run, but I'd just die tired. :laugh:

rotflol!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
rotflol!
You laugh, but when we first got married, I took her to the gun store with me. I handed her an SKS carbine and she lit right up. I had a flash of her in black PJs with a coolie hat, and the smile on her face would outshine a lighthouse. I just looked at the guy and said, "What is this going to cost me?". He was very reasonable (and laughing the whole time).

When we went shooting next, she was shooting tomato paste cans (the little ones ) standing, no sling, no rest, iron sights, at about 75 yards, one shot, one can. That's roughly MOA with a chicom surplus rifle, just bought, with iron sights, and dead on from the first shot.
Not bad. Also not someone to piss off.  :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

You laugh, but when we first got married, I took her to the gun store with me. I handed her an SKS carbine and she lit right up. I had a flash of her in black PJs with a coolie hat, and the smile on her face would outshine a lighthouse. I just looked at the guy and said, "What is this going to cost me?". He was very reasonable (and laughing the whole time).

When we went shooting next, she was shooting tomato paste cans (the little ones ) standing, no sling, no rest, iron sights, at about 75 yards, one shot, one can. That's roughly MOA with a chicom surplus rifle, just bought, with iron sights, and dead on from the first shot.

In my late 20's I started my first business, a private detective agency. My wife went to law school and then got involved in running the business with me. I fired a woman who worked for us and her boyfriend, a cop, came over to pick a fight with me. I stood there, let him say his piece, swear at me and threaten me. I didn't back off and just stared at him. He eventually got tired and left. I turned around and my wife was standing 5' behind me. I looked at her and said, "what were you going to do?" She pulled her hands out from behind her back and in her right hand was a pistol (I think it was my S&W 41). She just smiled.

I know she's got my back!

Online Smokin Joe

In my late 20's I started my first business, a private detective agency. My wife went to law school and then got involved in running the business with me. I fired a woman who worked for us and her boyfriend, a cop, came over to pick a fight with me. I stood there, let him say his piece, swear at me and threaten me. I didn't back off and just stared at him. He eventually got tired and left. I turned around and my wife was standing 5' behind me. I looked at her and said, "what were you going to do?" She pulled her hands out from behind her back and in her right hand was a pistol (I think it was my S&W 41). She just smiled.

:thumbsup: :silly:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, it is!  Explains a lot about why DeeCee is messed up, and who exactly Congress works for.

@Cyber Liberty

The majority of them work for themselves. It's all about "Me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!"

Yes,there are exceptions. I can't name them because none of us ever hear of them in the news.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are laughing their asses off at us!

ICYMI: An FBI Analyst Is Going to Prison for Illegal Email Hacking of a Political Enemy...to Protect Mueller

@Bigun

WOW! I hope he can deal with the pressures of being given a serious sentence like that one!

We can only hope that prison offers golf and yoga classes so he is not emotionally damaged when he gets out of prison.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

ANYBODY that thinks women are too squeamish to shoot someone to death is a fool.

Women have been conditioned over the ages to act shy and defenseless as an act of self-defense by humanity.

Fire one up and find out.

Online Smokin Joe

@bilo

ANYBODY that thinks women are too squeamish to shoot someone to death is a fool.

Women have been conditioned over the ages to act shy and defenseless as an act of self-defense by humanity.

I have stepped in the middle of three catfights and miraculously escaped unscathed (all I can say is they were either too shocked to go for me, or they musta been sweet on me--the average guy gets mauled by both and then they fight over top of the poor slob.). But, yeah, they will go at each other tong and claw, and I don't mean just slaps and name calling. I threw one out of a bar with the K-Bar still in her hand, and I have seen some punches that would make Mike Tyson proud. I'm just thankful none of them were packing...

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

@bilo

I'm with you 100%.

One of the things about hand guns that doesn't get pointed out enough is it is the great equalizer. Some 6'5", 275lb thug can break into my house when I'm not home and my wife with a hand gun just became 7' tall and 325lbs.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This is why we need to pass the law to find out what is in it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If I ever slapped my wife, I'd be looking up at her...from a growing pool of blood.
My wife is more practical.  Cleaning blood is a lot of work.  I would never wake from my next nap.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My wife is more practical.  Cleaning blood is a lot of work.  I would never wake from my next nap.

You married wisely!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

Nancy was being honest when she said, "We have to pass it to find out what's in it.
Between K street, human trafficking and drug money, they all become wealthy while "serving the public."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Once-Ler

I once had a friend in the army that was at least 6'7",and weighed over 300 lbs. He was also a black belt in a Japanese karate dojo on a Japanese island where belts are earned,not paid for.

He was married to a Japanese woman that was MAYBE 4'10",and in pubic,the perfect shy,retiring wife.

He came home drunk one night,and despite the fact that he loved his wife to death,he got mouthy with her. He didn't remember what he had said or done,but he clearly didn't get physical with her before passing out in his bed.

When he woke up,he found himself tied down to the bed with no clothes on and her standing over him holding a switch. She waited until he woke up and then told him what that she was going to beat him with that switch like he was an unruly child,and why,and then proceeded to do it.

He never made it clear what he had done to offend her,but I knew both of them and I suspect it was because he embarrassed her in front of their children.

I know all this because he told me about it. He also said "I ain't NEVER going to be doing that again!"

Yes,Japanese women ARE very polite and quiet in public. Their culture demands it. Things will change rapidly once they get home behind closed doors if her husband or one of her children has embarrassed her in public,though. Don't for one instant get confused and think they are polite and quite because they are afraid.  Trust me on this one.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:37:52 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

@Once-Ler

I once had a friend in the army that was at least 6'7",and weighed over 300 lbs. He was also a black belt in a Japanese karate dojo on a Japanese island where belts are earned,not paid for.

He was married to a Japanese woman that was MAYBE 4'10",and in pubic,the perfect shy,retiring wife.

He came home drunk one night,and despite the fact that he loved his wife to death,he got mouthy with her. He didn't remember what he had said or done,but he clearly didn't get physical with her before passing out in his bed.

When he woke up,he found himself tied down to the bed with no clothes on and her standing over him holding a switch. She waited until he woke up and then told him what that she was going to beat him with that switch like he was an unruly child,and why,and then proceeded to do it.

He never made it clear what he had done to offend her,but I knew both of them and I suspect it was because he embarrassed her in front of their children.

I know all this because he told me about it. He also said "I ain't NEVER going to be doing that again!"

Yes,Japanese women ARE very polite and quiet in public. Their culture demands it. Things will change rapidly once they get home behind closed doors if her husband or one of her children has embarrassed her in public,though. Don't for one instant get confused and think they are polite and quite because they are afraid.  Trust me on this one.
That's mean aplenty, but the worst I know of is a gal whose fellow was tomcattin' around and she caught him, unbenkownst to him. She aroused him later that night something fierce despite his drunken stupor, and then superglued his manhood to his leg. The EMTs carried him out on a stretcher, en route to the ER to detach his tool from his leg. He was pretty miserable, and came home to find his stuff in a neat pile on the lawn.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is just the tip of the iceberg @EdinVA I offer this as exhibit A"

EXCLUSIVE: Testimony by FBI Lawyer Trisha Anderson Reveals Extensive Role in Trump, Clinton Investigations

As I'm sure you already know, Eric "The Red" Holder is a partner at Covington.
@Bigun When I clicked the link, it says page not found
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I am going to get myself a pistol I can carry.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

Get one you can shoot, too.
By that, I mean one that fits your hand and points instinctively, and then practice, practice, practice.
Pistol skills are perishable, degrade rapidly in the absence of practice, and being good with a rifle or shotgun does not just carry over--they are a martial art all their own.

Get your permit, if needed in your State, and make sure you know all the laws concerning the carrying and use (in lethal force situations, and in less dire situations) wherever you carry it. Check out the USCCA membership benefits and you may find joining to your liking.

Everyone says they'd rather be judged  by 12 than carried by 6, but legal entanglements are no picnic, and just defending yourself can cost you dearly, too.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

Unless you are an experienced handgun shooter,look for a double-action revolver small enough to fit your hand comfortably and that will fit into your jacket pocket or purse.

Forget fancy target sights. If you need it,it will be at close range,and "point and shoot" will be what you need to be doing.

Do NOT buy a Magnum caliber unless you are serious about shooting and reloading. They are hard to handle and hit targets with unless you have done a lot of practice with them.

One of MY personal favorite self-defense calibers is the old tried and true 44 Special loaded with 200 grain lead bullets at moderate velocities to reduce recoil and over-penetration. The idea is to find a load that will penetrate deeply,but not waste energy by blowing out his back and continuing down the street.

Bullet construction and powder charges are more important than caliber,and the individuals ability to shoot the handgun accurately and hit the target where they want to hit the target are the prime caliber considerations. I can put a 44 caliber bullet in your eye socket at 15 feet with my double-action only 44 Special with  200 grain hollowpoint bullets,but I suspect I am considerably stronger than you are,and I have been carrying and shooting guns for over 60 years.

The  prime considerations are "does the gun fit my hand,is it easy for me to shoot and control,and is it safe for me to carry and handle in a panic situation."

For newbies,I ONLY recommend revolvers. They are the original "point and click devices". No safeties to worry about,and you can find one that will fit your hand comfortably,be comfortable to shoot,and if necessary,you can shoot one right through your coat pocket or purse if push comes to shove.

You can't do that with a semi-auto  because the slide coming back will cause the pistol to jam after the first shot from your coat pocket or purse.

The prime thing to remember is a hit with a 22 LR rimfire bullet is MUCH more effective than and a miss with a 44 Magnum,and due to size,weight,and carrying restrictions,you are much more likely to carry a smaller and lighter gun with you when you leave home.

Once you start to get serious about this and start looking around,send me any questions you might have by PM.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 06:28:52 am by sneakypete »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks @Cyber Liberty @IsailedawayfromFR.

I corrected the link in the original post so it works now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien