Author Topic: Pelosi: November elections 'must' go on as scheduled  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: November elections 'must' go on as scheduled
« on: April 24, 2020, 06:28:55 pm »
Pelosi: November elections 'must' go on as scheduled
By Cristina Marcos - 04/24/20 02:05 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Friday that Democrats "must" ensure that President Trump doesn't try to delay the November elections, a day after presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden issued a similar warning.

"I know there's a danger and people are scared, but we must and we will," Pelosi said during an interview on MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports" when asked about the possibility of there being an attempt to delay the Nov. 3 elections if there is a resurgence of the coronavirus outbreak.

Pelosi said that she hoped that any attempt to move back the elections would be a bridge too far even for Republicans.

"[Trump] has done a lot to undermine who we are as America, but the fact is, we cannot allow him to do that to our democracy. That will not happen. And God willing, maybe some Republicans might even stand up for our country, our Constitution, and our democracy, as well. I think they will," Pelosi said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/494535-pelosi-november-elections-must-go-on-as-scheduled
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pelosi: November elections 'must' go on as scheduled
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 10:00:36 pm »
Does Nancy Antoinette know of anybody who's suggesting this?  Sounds like she's being Don Quixote to me, tilting at a windmill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 10:56:10 pm »
Heh.

Now, if Trump were ahead in the polls, would they be so eager?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 11:12:36 pm »
Does Nancy Antoinette know of anybody who's suggesting this?  Sounds like she's being Don Quixote to me, tilting at a windmill.

She's just parroting a Biden talking point.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 01:12:44 am »
If things start lookin' bad for the democrat-communists by late September, watch 'em change their tune and start crying that its too dangerous yet to have public elections due to the coronavirus... and that they should be postponed or change to mail-in ballots...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 01:29:18 am »
The people who believe the President can just order an Election delayed are the same ones who swear Hillary is really the President because she got more votes.  Not an overabundance of grey matter between their auditory sensors.

Those are the people Nancy Antoinette is speaking to, not any of y'all or me.  We've had her number for years and years.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 02:37:16 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 01:54:22 am »
She's just parroting a Biden talking point.
You have to admit it's pretty easy for her, she's got the lost confused look and gibberish down pat and she has almost reached his level of dementia.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 06:40:26 am »
No Nancy, the elections will proceed. But there's a ban in the works on designer ice cream.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 11:19:03 am »
The same conspiracy crap was said about Obama, Dubya, Clinton, and probably the ones from 30 years ago too, but I didn't have internet then.  She sounds stupid repeating it.