Author Topic: Left-wing demonstration at White House celebrated by same media attacking lockdown protesters as ‘d  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

Left-wing demonstration at White House celebrated by same media attacking lockdown protesters as ‘dangerous’
April 24, 2020 | Jon Dougherty | Print Article

President Donald Trump has done more to expose the national establishment media as little more than a propaganda wing of the Democratic Party than any before him.

And the more these perfumed, blow-dried, self-absorbed princes of Left-wing agitprop rail against the Trump machine, the more they prove him right.

Case in point: In recent days, ‘mainstream’ media types have dumped on protesters who are demonstrating against their states’ ongoing lockdown orders either because they’ve lost their jobs, lost their businesses, the orders are insane, or a combination of those elements.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/24/left-wing-demonstration-at-white-house-celebrated-by-same-media-attacking-lockdown-protesters-as-dangerous-912519

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I would say please don't put this up here.  Too late.  Does nothing for the argument.  These were nurses wearing masks standing six feet apart.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

They should be in front of the Chinese Embassy. That they are in front of the WH is just stupidity, possibly union-stupidity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I would say please don't put this up here.  Too late.  Does nothing for the argument.  These were nurses wearing masks standing six feet apart.
You tried @Chosen Daughter .  A few days ago Reuters published a story about a KKK newspaper that endorsed Trump.  I thought about posting it and even pointing out how unfair it is.  In the end I decided it does nothing for the argument.  I still expect somebody to post that Biden got endorsed by Weinstein, or La Raza, or some hated figure published by Brietbart, or Gateway Pundit, but the story will only inflate Weinstein or La Raza. 

Why in the world is the GOP on the side against nurses?  Why would they want that impression? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You tried @Chosen Daughter .  A few days ago Reuters published a story about a KKK newspaper that endorsed Trump.  I thought about posting it and even pointing out how unfair it is.  In the end I decided it does nothing for the argument.  I still expect somebody to post that Biden got endorsed by Weinstein, or La Raza, or some hated figure published by Brietbart, or Gateway Pundit, but the story will only inflate Weinstein or La Raza. 

Why in the world is the GOP on the side against nurses?  Why would they want that impression?

Read up on Alinsky's advice to protestors, and why they should dress as KKK members when protesting Republicans.  Hint:  Those weren't real nurses blocking protests by people who were Safe Distancing in their cars.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

...  Hint:  Those weren't real nurses blocking protests by people who were Safe Distancing in their cars.

Rent-a-Mob activists?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rent-a-Mob activists?

So it would appear.  Not one had a badge from a Hospital or Doctors office, which was pretty odd for people claiming to be nurses.  It was just people dressed up in scrubs and everybody assumed they ere real health care workers.

Never underestimate the stupidity of reporters pushing an agenda.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Read up on Alinsky's advice to protestors, and why they should dress as KKK members when protesting Republicans.  Hint:  Those weren't real nurses blocking protests by people who were Safe Distancing in their cars.
Alinsky's an idiot.  Nobody requires us to act as he predicts.
I am not his caricature of an American.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:11:24 pm by Once-Ler »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Alinsky's an idiot.  Nobody requires us to act as he predicts.
I am not his caricature of an American.

I didn't say you were.  I'm saying hiring hoods to dress up and pretend they are "nurses" is an Alinsky tactic.
I will NOT comply.