Author Topic: CNBC's Cramer: White House coronavirus task force briefings 'unwatchable'  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNBC's Cramer: White House coronavirus task force briefings 'unwatchable'
By Joe Concha - 04/23/20 12:33 PM EDT

CNBC's Jim Cramer called the White House daily coronavirus task force briefings "unwatchable," with the "Mad Money" host arguing that you "can't tell whether things are great or things are catastrophic."

Cramer made the comments to CNBC "Squawk Box" co-host Aaron Ross Sorkin during an appearance on that show on Thursday, where they discussed when drug makers would be able to come up with a  vaccine, which has the potential to change people's behavior.

"In terms of changing people’s behavior, I’m not sure that’s built into the market right now," Sorkin noted. "I think there is a sense in the marketplace that come the end of this summer people are going back to some normal, no?”

"Dr. Fauci completely just made us feel awful again by talking about how horrible it’s going to be in the fall," Cramer replied, referring to comments made on Wednesday by task members including Dr. Anthony Fauci about a potential resurgence of coronavirus in the fall.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/494321-cnbcs-cramer-white-house-coronavirus-task-force-briefings-unwatchable
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a coinky-dink!  I find Jimmy's unhinged show unwatchable.  I can't blame Kudlow for ditching this jerk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Dr. Fauci was at yesterday's briefing? I thought Trump was supposed to have disappeared him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a coinky-dink!  I find Jimmy's unhinged show unwatchable.  I can't blame Kudlow for ditching this jerk.
Exactly my first thought too. Cramer's show is unwatchable to me as well.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Exactly my first thought too. Cramer's show is unwatchable to me as well.

Cramer's the P.T. Barnum of the investment world.  A world class clown.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cramer's the P.T. Barnum of the investment world.  A world class clown.
Yep. He really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PU8ZxQj7eE
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.