Author Topic: Obama: Still no 'coherent national' coronavirus plan in US  (Read 834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: Still no 'coherent national' coronavirus plan in US
« on: April 23, 2020, 01:33:32 pm »
Obama: Still no 'coherent national' coronavirus plan in US
By Justin Wise - 04/23/20 08:27 AM EDT

Former President Obama on Wednesday called out the Trump administration's failure to form a "coherent national plan" as it navigates the outbreak of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

The former president hailed states that are developing their own strategies despite a unified plan, specifically citing Massachusetts's statewide effort.

"While we continue to wait for a coherent national plan to navigate this pandemic, states like Massachusetts are beginning to adopt their own public health plans to combat this virus––before it's too late," Obama said on Twitter, linking to a New Yorker article that details Gov. Charlie Baker's (R) aggressive push for widespread testing and a comprehensive contact-tracing program.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/494261-obama-still-no-coherent-national-coronavirus-plan-in-us
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Obama: Still no 'coherent national' coronavirus plan in US
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 02:19:56 pm »
Former President Kingfish wouldn't recognize "coherent" if it bit him on the ass.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 02:34:56 pm »
Former President Obama on Wednesday called out the Trump administration's failure to form a "coherent national plan" as it navigates the outbreak of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

The former president hailed states that are developing their own strategies despite a unified plan, specifically citing Massachusetts's statewide effort.

Which is it, jackass --- the federal government should issue "coherent" dictates or the states should take control?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 02:39:07 pm »
Obama is white noise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 02:41:05 pm »
Former President Kingfish wouldn't recognize "coherent" if it bit him on the ass.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 02:44:42 pm »
Obama is white noise.

Is that racist?   888mouth
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 03:10:45 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 03:15:01 am »
Is that racist?   888mouth
Only half............is it wrong for me to call him what he is, and I love the part about small mule though I always called him an ass even though it's a different animal.

Mulatto (from Spanish mulato, small mule) is a word referring to a person who is born to one Black parent and one Caucasian parent. The term may be considered offensive or rude to some, because of its origin. The term is also used to refer to a light brown color, because of a mulatto's skin color.

And where exactly is Barry getting his info?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:16:57 am by GtHawk »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 03:57:44 am »
Oh yeah, he should have study groups working on this years ago, like the Obama administration did for ????

Instead, his administration used up supplies and never replaced them. For the price of one of Mooch's junkets, he could have protected every emergency worker in the US.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 04:59:09 am »
Black, white, yellow, or red, it does not matter.  Obama is that turd that when one flushes, it just does not go away.  The only word is annoying.

The Obama presidency is the worst in the history of the USA.  When I thought it could not be worse after George Bush, 43, Obama proved me wrong.  The Dumb and Dumber Presidents, 16 years of the worst two presidents, globalists, traitors, is followed by perhaps the greatest POTUS in USA history.  However, he has been attacked nonstop by some of the lowest pukes ever in our history, the present day media.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 02:52:09 pm »
Black, white, yellow, or red, it does not matter.  Obama is that turd that when one flushes, it just does not go away.  The only word is annoying.

The Obama presidency is the worst in the history of the USA.  When I thought it could not be worse after George Bush, 43, Obama proved me wrong.  The Dumb and Dumber Presidents, 16 years of the worst two presidents, globalists, traitors, is followed by perhaps the greatest POTUS in USA history.  However, he has been attacked nonstop by some of the lowest pukes ever in our history, the present day media.

@jafo2010

Bathhouse Barry is nothing more than a puppet,parroting the words he has been taught to say,while not understanding any of them.

Spend a month or two learning it,and then sing us another spiritual,girly-man.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:53:07 pm by sneakypete »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2020, 04:22:38 pm »
And just how does Obama know anything about what Trump is doing and planning? Through reliable-liars like the NYT and WashPost and NBC-CBS-ABC-CNN Skews?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 07:46:11 pm »
I used to think President Obama was the worst President in history, and here he comes to reclaim the title.  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem Barrack.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2020, 08:15:41 pm »
I wonder if he means something like Trump running the U.S. out of masks and never replacing them.

Oh wait...
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2020, 09:25:12 pm »
And just how does Obama know anything about what Trump is doing and planning? Through reliable-liars like the NYT and WashPost and NBC-CBS-ABC-CNN Skews?
The FBI , NSA, CIA, etc. likely still have spies reporting to him. Not all the rats are out of those corn cribs, by any measure.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 11:11:15 pm »
I wonder if he means something like Trump running the U.S. out of masks and never replacing them.

Oh wait...

It's hard to seem "coherent" when everybody's busy backfilling O'Bastard's neglect of restocking consumables used up during his reign.  Just one more time-bomb left by the Lightworker.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:12:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 01:09:58 am »
It's hard to seem "coherent" when everybody's busy backfilling O'Bastard's neglect of restocking consumables used up during his reign.  Just one more time-bomb left by the Lightworker.
That there's a LEGACY, don'tcha know.

C S Lewis