Author Topic: Trump falsely claims that 'when somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is tot  (Read 4947 times)

Offline musiclady

Knock yerself out, ML. I'm just wondering aloud.

I asked rational questions regarding your post.

Your response tells me you don't have a rationale for your opinion.

And WHO is the one beating the dead horse??  The one who considers any negative opinion about Trump verboten?  I think so.....

As long as you beat it, there will be those who try to make you stop.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Still not a legit question.

He may be all we got, but that's no reason to join the fan club, and no reason for anyone here to accuse anyone else here of being in the "Biden fan club" if he or she has problems with Trump.

And yes, the accusation will continue in earnest until the election, as phony as it may be, because for some loyalty to a man is a greater cause than loyalty to principles, and any questioning of that man will result in the dark, ugly accusation that the non-fan is a leftist.

I expect it to continue, but it's as ugly now as it was in 2016, and should never, ever happen.

Don't you have a husband to fight with?   

Offline skeeter

And WHO is the one beating the dead horse??  The one who considers any negative opinion about Trump verboten?  I think so.....

:patriot:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

And WHO is the one beating the dead horse??  The one who considers any negative opinion about Trump verboten?

I thought WHO was on first.

(Please note:  this post does not constitute disagreement with @musiclady, but is solely an attempt to assuage the unease of confusion.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

I thought WHO was on first.

(Please note:  this post does not constitute disagreement with @musiclady, but is solely an attempt to assuage the unease of confusion.)

Actually, it made me laugh.  :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline MOD3

Offline musiclady

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Ask your pal Onceler if he's considered voting for Biden or 3rd party.

I admit it.  I have thought about voting for Amash and Walsh recently and even Perot when I was a younger man.  I'm sorry @Mesaclone .  Forgive me  8888crybaby

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Funny...  You were reading my mind, about your posting.   Have you ever even remotely said anything that Trump wasn't perfect?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mesaclone

I admit it.  I have thought about voting for Amash and Walsh recently and even Perot when I was a younger man.  I'm sorry @Mesaclone .  Forgive me  8888crybaby

Forgiveness comes after repentance.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Forgiveness comes after repentance.
But I have already partaken of our Savior's body (hydroxychloroquine) and his blood (KFC gravy) .  Can I not be saved?   :0001:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
But I have already partaken of our Savior's body (hydroxychloroquine) and his blood (KFC gravy) .  Can I not be saved?   :0001:

OMG....  Watch out....  You might get nailed again with a T__ S__ Blasphemy alert!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

OMG....  Watch out....  You might get nailed again with a T__ S__ Blasphemy alert!!!!!!
Ouch, My Gonads!
He had a bad day yesterday.
Fortunately today is a new day and I drink so I've forgotten most of it.
That's almost as good as forgiveness
Give it a try and see if your own self loathing doesn't overshadow the wrongs of others.   :beer:

Offline Mesaclone

The only things you’ve been partaking in are CNN and DNC talking points. For a Conservative, that’s s mortal sin.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Idiot

The only things you’ve been partaking in are CNN and DNC talking points. For a Conservative, that’s s mortal sin.
:amen:

Offline Mod2

Get back on topic. The topic is not insulting other TBR members.

AH-HA!!!  You forgot about my Fireball Whiskey.  Now you're bearing false witness.  Shame on you. :nono: