Author Topic: A late psychic once wrote that a severe pneumonia-like pandemic would happen in 2020. Now her 2008 D  (Read 652 times)

Offline libertybele

The late self-proclaimed psychic Sylvia Browne once wrote that a severe respiratory illness would spread throughout the globe this year.

A late psychic once wrote that a severe pneumonia-like pandemic would happen in 2020. Now her 2008 Doomsday book has charted on Amazon.

With the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the world, many are looking at Browne's 2008 book "End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World" and other doomsday prophecies with fresh eyes.

"In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and all known treatments," Browne wrote. "Almost more baffling than the illness will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later and then vanish completely."

Browne, who claimed to be a medium with psychic abilities, died in 2013. This week, "End of Days"  is No. 2 on Amazon's non-fiction chart, probably with some help from Kim Kardashian.

https://www.insider.com/late-psychic-predicted-severe-illness-would-spread-globe-in-2020-2020-3
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Predicting a future pandemic is like predicting that the Detroit Lions won't win the Super Bowl.

Offline Gemmarose

That me get out my tinfoil then I will read it
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline libertybele

Well, laugh and balk at her all you want --- she is now passed on, but her predictions have been very accurate over the years and this prediction has been spot on.  There are people who are indeed psyhic, precognitive, precognitive empaths, etc. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Predicting a future pandemic is like predicting that the Detroit Lions won't win the Super Bowl.

Except she predicted around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.

I'd say that's pretty darn accurate -- she died in 2013 -- yet made the prediction for 2020.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, laugh and balk at her all you want --- she is now passed on, but her predictions have been very accurate over the years and this prediction has been spot on.  There are people who are indeed psyhic, precognitive, precognitive empaths, etc.
There are those with "the sight", but recall the Biblical standard for a Prophet. (100% accuracy)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Except she predicted around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.

I'd say that's pretty darn accurate -- she died in 2013 -- yet made the prediction for 2020.

No different than the Dean Koontz book. Or the Simpsons also supposedly prefixing a virus from China would make everyone in their town sick.

I’ll stay skeptical on Ms Brown because she doesn’t have a good track record with other predictions.
At least the Simpsons also predicted 9/11 too. (so the theories go). And they got President Trump right! (Although the next president after him is Lisa Simpson. )

Not to say I don’t believe in psychics. Real ones I do. The fake ones and the ones who are predators bother me.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 12:40:10 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mortarman

To quote Lazarus Long "Cassandra never got the kicking around she deserved."

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, y'all know what they say about broken clocks...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Utter bullshit.  I remember all the "lost Quatrains" from Nostradamus that cropped up all over the interwebs back in 2001 concerning 9/11.  They were all made-up, and people lapped them up like a cat will drink anti-freeze.  Pay it no mind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause