Author Topic: Woody Harrelson: This Whole Pandemic Could Be Because Of 5G Radiation, You Know  (Read 459 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/04/06/woody-harrelson-whole-pandemic-5g-radiation-know/

Woody Harrelson: This Whole Pandemic Could Be Because Of 5G Radiation, You Know
JAZZ SHAW  Posted at 4:31 pm on April 6, 2020
Where, oh where would we be in times of crisis like this without our favorite Hollywood celebrities jumping into the national conversation to offer us comfort and contribute their own scientific analysis of our best options? Enter Woody Harrelson, star of Cheers and some zombie movies. He may just have this whole coronavirus thing figured out and if he’s right, we’ve been chasing our own tails this whole time. ... It turns out that the virus was never the problem to begin with. It’s the new 5G communications system and the radiation those new towers are giving off. (New York Post. And…Spoiler alert: The 5G signals have nothing to do with this.)

Former “Cheers” TV star Woody Harrelson recently posted a report “about the negative effects of 5G” and its supposed role in the coronavirus pandemic to his more than 2 million Instagram followers.

“I haven’t fully vetted it I find it very interesting,” he wrote of the report claiming “5G radiation” is “exacerbating” the contagion’s spread and making it more lethal.

Oh, come ON!!! Everybody knows this is Monsanto's fault!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

Is he channeling his role from Wag the Dog?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Woody chimes in... :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
LOL all you want.

Front Public Health. 2019; 7: 223.
Published online 2019 Aug 13. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2019.00223
PMCID: PMC6701402
PMID: 31457001

5g

Risks to Health and Well-Being From Radio-Frequency Radiation Emitted by Cell Phones and Other Wireless Devices

This is a long paper.

~snip~

Novel 5G technology is being rolled out in several densely populated cities, although potential chronic health or environmental impacts have not been evaluated and are not being followed. Higher frequency (shorter wavelength) radiation associated with 5G does not penetrate the body as deeply as frequencies from older technologies although its effects may be systemic (73, 74). The range and magnitude of potential impacts of 5G technologies are under-researched, although important biological outcomes have been reported with millimeter wavelength exposure. These include oxidative stress and altered gene expression, effects on skin and systemic effects such as on immune function (74). In vivo studies reporting resonance with human sweat ducts (73), acceleration of bacterial and viral replication, and other endpoints indicate the potential for novel as well as more commonly recognized biological impacts from this range of frequencies, and highlight the need for research before population-wide continuous exposures.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Woody chimes in... :rolling:

Is this one of those knock on wood things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is this one of those knock on wood things?

Heheheheh...You said "Wood!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
LOL all you want.

5g

Risks to Health and Well-Being From Radio-Frequency Radiation Emitted by Cell Phones and Other Wireless Devices

This is a long paper.

~snip~

Novel 5G technology is being rolled out in several densely populated cities, although potential chronic health or environmental impacts have not been evaluated and are not being followed. Higher frequency (shorter wavelength) radiation associated with 5G does not penetrate the body as deeply as frequencies from older technologies although its effects may be systemic (73, 74). The range and magnitude of potential impacts of 5G technologies are under-researched, although important biological outcomes have been reported with millimeter wavelength exposure. These include oxidative stress and altered gene expression, effects on skin and systemic effects such as on immune function (74). In vivo studies reporting resonance with human sweat ducts (73), acceleration of bacterial and viral replication, and other endpoints indicate the potential for novel as well as more commonly recognized biological impacts from this range of frequencies, and highlight the need for research before population-wide continuous exposures.

There are certainly people very weary about cell phone use and all of that. I wouldn't take it lightly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
LOL all you want.

5g

This is a long paper.

~snip~

While I'm open to the risks of radiation, someone is gonna have to work extra hard to convince me that 5G radiation can create a sars virus, or any virus.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
While I'm open to the risks of radiation, someone is gonna have to work extra hard to convince me that 5G radiation can create a sars virus, or any virus.

No, it doesn't create any virus. It destroys your immune system.