Author Topic: Steve Bannon’s Huawei Film ‘Claws of the Red Dragon’ Screens on "China in Focus" NTD  (Read 457 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Steve Bannon’s Huawei Film ‘Claws of the Red Dragon’ Screens on China in Focus
 By Penny Zhou   April 3, 2020

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s new film “Claws of the Red Dragon” will be screened at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 5, on China in Focus, a Youtube channel from NTD that provides compelling, first-hand news from China." Steve Bannon’s new film “Claws of the Red Dragon” will be screened at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 5, on China in Focus, a Youtube channel from NTD that provides compelling, first-hand news from China.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Released by New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD) and starring Dorren Lee, Taras Lavren, and Eric Peterson, the 54-minute film seeks to shed light on the connection between Huawei Technologies—the world’s largest maker of telecommunications gear—and China’s ruling Communist Party.

Bannon said the film is for helping average citizens to understand how the Chinese regime uses Huawei and the Belt and Road Initiative to expand its power through dominating the infrastructure of other countries.

Read more at:  https://www.ntd.com/steve-bannons-huawei-film-claws-of-the-red-dragon-screens-on-china-in-focus_451569.html

Steve Bannon: 'Huawei is essentially a dirty bomb'- June 2019

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I think the movie was previously shown on OANN some months ago but I missed it, so perhaps, I can view it Sunday night, 9 PM EST, 8 PM CST etc.  9 .  It will be on youtube apparently.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 05:16:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sure enough, 30 minutes till show time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5budPRY1Q

It's at the link above, I don't know how this works but I'm going to do my best to watch it.

It sounds like they have shown in on TV in Canada, maybe that's what it is, a made for TV movie but it looks good.