Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: If We Had Leadership, We Would Not Be Stuck in Our Houses  (Read 1215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 20 Mar 2020

Friday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Whoopi Goldberg criticized President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Well, you know, I see that he’s trying to change the narrative, you know, he’s calling it a war. I think he really enjoys these war analogies even though he never served and even though he’s this notorious draft dodger. He seems to want that title, that glory. I’m uncomfortable with that analogy coming from this particular president because I don’t think he has wartime experience. I think, you know, this needs to be led by physicians. It needs to be led by medical experts, people with, you know, that kind of expertise. I think his response and the response from the administration was woefully inadequate.”

McCain said, “The problem with Trump is they used so much political capital in the beginning in the wrong way that now distrust has been bred with Americans and a lot of people within the administration. I think if you are President Trump sort of still being combative with the press in a way that he did yesterday. He said, oh, you’re all behaving right now. It took a pandemic to do so, it is just ridiculous and a waste of time.”

Goldberg said, “The interesting thing about all of this is whatever channel you’re watching, you’re still watching from home. you’re watching from inside your house because a pandemic has happened, and you are stuck, and whatever side you’re on, you understand that when you have leadership, you would not be stuck in your house.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/20/whoopi-goldberg-if-we-had-leadership-we-would-not-be-stuck-in-our-houses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yeppers ... if Bammy was still in the White House, we'd still be going about our daily lives .... why worry about this silly little virus? /s
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

Was Whoopi Goldberg stuck in her house when she said this?

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:44:32 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmmm, how exactly would Whoopsi have kept coronavirus out of the US?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Whoopie's got a face that could kill the Coronavirus.

Hmmmmm..... "Hello? CDC?...."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Whoop-de-do hates furniture.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Whoop-de-do hates furniture.
She keeps getting DreadWax on it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering she was allegedly street people at one time, she should be thankful she has such a nice house to be stuck in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Woooooo-pi, I just don't feel like hearing anything from you today.  Get a band aid   888mouth

Offline verga

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Well, you know, I see that he’s trying to change the narrative, you know, he’s calling it a war. I think he really enjoys these war analogies even though he never served and even though he’s this notorious draft dodger. He seems to want that title, that glory. I’m uncomfortable with that analogy coming from this particular president because I don’t think he has wartime experience.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/20/whoopi-goldberg-if-we-had-leadership-we-would-not-be-stuck-in-our-houses/
Hey mostly cloudy, could you refresh my memory on the "wartime experience" of Obozo.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Maybe she was stuck in the farmhouse on her farm in Pa? The one where she keeps a shotgun leaning up against the refrigerator?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

Yes, sure thing Whoopi.....if Dear Leader was in charge or Her Heinous, we'd all be out frolicking in the streets hugging complete strangers and rubbing our snouts on door handles and railings.
What a stupid b*tch. She must really believe that Obama was the  Lightworker, or something. Obama or Hillary would probably have urged everybody to go out and hug a foreign Chinese person like the idiot Italian mayor did.  Whoopi would have been one of the first ones.
 And she'd be in a hospital somewhere struggling to catch a breath finally cursing Dear Leader or Hillary and herself for believing their bullsh*t.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The saddest part of this is she is actually pretty smart about everything other than politics that don't affect her personally. For example,she freely admits she took the name Whoopie Goldberg because she was an unknown comedienne at the time,and admitted she took the name because all the comedy clubs were owned by Jews,and she knew with a name like that they would hire her for a week or so at a time,sight unseen. She even admits several tried to refuse to pay her after she showed up and they saw she was black,but she had a contract and told them they were going to pay her if she performed or not,so they let her go on stage.

She is clearly the smartest on on The View.

She is a total dumb-ass when it comes to politics,though. Most likely because she only associated with the poverty pimps and other Dims her whole life,and knows nothing about reality.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The saddest part of this is she is actually pretty smart about everything other than politics that don't affect her personally. For example,she freely admits she took the name Whoopie Goldberg because she was an unknown comedienne at the time,and admitted she took the name because all the comedy clubs were owned by Jews,and she knew with a name like that they would hire her for a week or so at a time,sight unseen. She even admits several tried to refuse to pay her after she showed up and they saw she was black,but she had a contract and told them they were going to pay her if she performed or not,so they let her go on stage.

She is clearly the smartest on on The View.

She is a total dumb-ass when it comes to politics,though. Most likely because she only associated with the poverty pimps and other Dims her whole life,and knows nothing about reality.

She actually has some morals, too.  How many people do you know who repaid to the State all the money collected on Welfare?  She did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She actually has some morals, too.  How many people do you know who repaid to the State all the money collected on Welfare?  She did.

@Cyber Liberty

I wasn't aware of that,but I don't doubt it. I have seen and heard her talk in unscripted interviews having nothing to do with politics,and she is pretty damn sharp.

BTW,this is a trait of successful comedians. You will never see a stupid standup comedian.

Unfortunately,she gets tribal and PC when politics enters the scene.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 05:06:06 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

When she says “if we had leadership”  what she really means is if we had a Democrat in the White House…
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When she says “if we had leadership”  what she really means is if we had a Democrat in the White House…

@LMAO

Exactly! She's smart,but not smart enough to break her early programming.

Offline Slide Rule

It seems that Whoopi has never experienced self denial.

You learn when you don't have even basic essentials.

Self denial is the best teacher. Whoopi, as long as she has
been around, hasn't learned the earliest lesson.

She could always avoid any self imposed discomfort and
catch or spread the virus. Have at it and risk all.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline verga

Did that include her abortions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Saying that Goldberg has a certain amount of intelligence (true) does not absolve her of the error of many people with intelligence....in that smart people from time to time do or say stupid things.
Nothing she says concerning Trump will hurt her career as she is cocooned in a liberal bubble where virtually everybody around her agrees with her.
But there have been far smarter people than Goldberg who've said or done very stupid things.
For instance many "smart" people went to Russia in the thirties under Stalin and pronounced it a perfect society. Einstein, for instance, thought Marxism was great. Anybody want to compare their IQs with Einstein's?
In the world of science/physics Einstein had few peers. In the realm of how society works he was a dunce.
Many of the liberals we love to slam here on TBR have high IQs. For instance, Chuckie Schumer was valedictorian of his high school and scored 1600 on his SAT. He graduated from Harvard Law School with honors.
But Schumer, like virtually all Dem pols, believes Big Government is good for you along with a long list of liberal policies that are destroying the country.
He is what I call a Brilliant Idiot. There are a lot more like him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did that include her abortions.

@verga

Don't know. Do you?

Frankly,I don't care or understand how or why it is any of your business
unless you were a taxpayer in the state where she was living when and if it
happened.

Unless maybe you were a Whoopie baby daddy?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Saying that Goldberg has a certain amount of intelligence (true) does not absolve her of the error of many people with intelligence....in that smart people from time to time do or say stupid things.

@goatprairie

True. Don't ask me how I know this.

Nothing she says concerning Trump will hurt her career as she is cocooned in a liberal bubble where virtually everybody around her agrees with her.

It really is like being a cult member. You either join in with the "Group Think" or  you are banned from the cult and will never work again.

In the world of science/physics Einstein had few peers. In the realm of how society works he was a dunce.
Many of the liberals we love to slam here on TBR have high IQs. For instance, Chuckie Schumer was valedictorian of his high school and scored 1600 on his SAT. He graduated from Harvard Law School with honors.

There is no direct relationship between having a high IQ and being evil.

He is what I call a Brilliant Idiot.

More of a self-serving,self-centered fool and thief that is robbing from the public by holding public office and taking an oath to serve the public. The ONLY one he serves is himself.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@verga

Don't know. Do you?

Frankly,I don't care or understand how or why it is any of your business
unless you were a taxpayer in the state where she was living when and if it
happened.

Unless maybe you were a Whoopie baby daddy?

@sneakypete

At the time she had them, no State was funding them.  I considered the question about it rather silly.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

It could also be observed that if we had any talent on TV that would make it worth watching, isolation would not be so bad....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

At the time she had them, no State was funding them.  I considered the question about it rather silly.

@Cyber Liberty

Just out of curiosity comrade,are there any other aspects of her private life you think are any of your business,and that you have the right to control?