Author Topic: And now for some good news: Tom Brady's leaving the New England Patriots  (Read 515 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Brady is about at the point where he  will come out on the field on a walker. Who wants a forty-three year old QB?
Some team with a good shot at the title  that just needs a good backup QB might want him. But I certainly wouldn't pay him what he'll be asking.

Offline mortarman

I kinda have a feelin that neither Jarrett Stidham or Cody Kessler are gonna be New England's Aaron Rodgers. They'll be lucky to make third in their own division.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

Even with diminished skills, Tommy will look like a world beater at Tampa, compared to the guy (Jameis "Which guy am I throwing to?" Winston) he's replacing. Does that mean Tampa Bay will be a contender this season? I wouldn't go that far.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

Even with diminished skills, Tommy will look like a world beater at Tampa, compared to the guy (Jameis "Which guy am I throwing to?" Winston) he's replacing. Does that mean Tampa Bay will be a contender this season? I wouldn't go that far.

They may take second in the division butt not far enough to make it into the playoffs. I'd say that Pretty Boy has seen his last post season. The only thing he'll have to look forward to is getting his yellow jacket at Canton in 2026 or 2027.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.