Author Topic: Joe Biden Has Been Dropping Hints About his VP Pick  (Read 370 times)

Offline libertybele

Joe Biden Has Been Dropping Hints About his VP Pick
« on: March 12, 2020, 12:00:45 am »
IMHO his VP is either going to make him or break him. Abrams would be a wise choice; securing the black vote and the female vote.  Imagine ... she would be the first Black female VP of the U.S. 

Joe Biden Has Been Dropping Hints About his VP Pick

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden is close to all but securing the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination after comfortable victories on Tuesday in Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, and several other states. A question now looms over his candidacy: Who will Biden choose as his running mate?

Biden himself has dropped more than a few hints about who he’d want on the ticket with him since he entered the presidential race in early 2019. There’s Stacey Abrams of Georgia — a star in the Democratic party who was mentioned as a possible running mate for nearly all of 2020 candidates. But there are other names on the list, including a pair of senators from the state of New Hampshire and even possibly former Deputy Attorney General and #resistance hero Sally Yates.,,,

hhttps://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-dropping-hints-vp-150413413.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden Has Been Dropping Hints About his VP Pick
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 04:53:15 pm »
Picking Abrams would be great.  She is a LOSER!!!  I just do not understand the mentality of picking loser at the state level to run on a national level.  She has delusions of grandeur.

She suffers from the same debilitating malaise as Beto O'Roark, who thought seriously the world would turn out for him to be POTUS.  Ugggh!

And the other names in the article will not be the nominee either.  All losers or no name folks that no one cares about. 

But all this is academic.  I believe Sanders stays in to the convention, and HRC emerges as the nominee.  I have said this for two years now.  I have not changed my mindset that all is choreographed for her to step up.  Perhaps that is part of why Biden appears to be doing what he is doing half heartedly.  He knows it will be Clinton deep down when he has his moments of brain function.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 05:00:57 pm »
Picking Abrams would be great.  She is a LOSER!!!  I just do not understand the mentality of picking loser at the state level to run on a national level.  She has delusions of grandeur.

Can you imagine this imbecile debating Mike Pence?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 05:04:34 pm »
It doesn't matter if she's a loser or not -- the only thing that is going to matter to the libtards is the color of her skin and the fact that she's female.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 05:09:25 pm »
It doesn't matter if she's a loser or not -- the only thing that is going to matter to the libtards is the color of her skin and the fact that she's female.

She may be the pick, because the dims are well aware of Trump's success in carving into the African American voting block.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 05:37:43 pm »
I believe that Clinton will pick an African American to run with her.  I anticipate it being Booker.  She will not run a double woman ticket.

No way the Dems select senile Biden or communist Bernie.  I believe all is being choreographed precisely as HRC intends.  HRC is still the puppetmaster. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 06:18:40 pm »
Kamela was an awful candidate, but she has likely been working very hard to improve her skills.

She must be very near the top of Biden's list.

And like Biden once said of Obama, she is clean and articulate. (fairly light skinned, well spoken etc.)

However she is/has a charisma deficit. People didn't like her, because she is not likeable.

Magic Johnson has charisma. People just like him since he is very likeable).

Back during my corporate days, they called it "charm school;" which Kamela needs.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 12:54:04 am »
Harris will Never be VP.  Her nasal voice is irritating.  Her education is mediocre, and her history is abominable.  She will not get selected in 2020 or any other election year.  She will be lucky not to get primaried in California.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 01:02:40 am »
jafo wrote:
"Picking Abrams would be great.  She is a LOSER!!!"

A loser she may be, but she still got within reasonable spittin' distance of winning the Georgia governor's seat.

Point to remember:
Whoever ends up as Biden's running mate is almost certainly going to end up behind the Resolute Desk sometime in his first term...

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 06:08:02 am »
Careful, Joe will take you out behind the woodshed and kick you *ss.   ****slapping

I think if he won, he could easily live through eight years.  He won't win.  You think the low functioning brain candidate will convince the majority of America to vote for him?  No way!!!  I suspect he needs assistance to lower his fly.

All the money one could get did not elect Beto O'Rourk in Texas against Ted Cruz.  While conservatives like him, he lacks the charisma to attract all people.  Trump does not have that problem.   happy77