Author Topic: Trump: Domestic Travel Ban Within U.S. a ‘Possibility’ to Fight Coronavirus  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Binder 12 Mar 2020

President Trump says a domestic travel ban within the United States is “a possibility” to fight the spread of the coronavirus from Wuhan, China.

While answering questions at the White House on Thursday, Trump said he was not ruling out a plan to implement a domestic travel ban to stop state-to-state transmissions of the coronavirus.

The exchange went as follows:

REPORTER: Are you considering travel restrictions within the United States, such as to Washington State or California? [Emphasis added]

TRUMP: We haven’t discussed that yet. Is it a possibility? Yes. If somebody gets a little bit out of control, if an area gets too hot. You see what they’re doing in New Rochelle, which is — which is good, frankly. It’s the right thing. But then it’s not enforced, it’s not very strong but people know that they’re being watched … New Rochelle, that’s a hotspot. [Emphasis added]

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-domestic-travel-ban-within-u-s-a-possibility-to-fight-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

people know that they’re being watched

Wut?  Sounds kinda ominous to me. 

Offline DB

It is way to late to contain this within the US. The testing is way too far behind to know what's where.

Period.

All the focus should be on expanding medical resources to deal with it ASAP.

They also have to think hard about how they're going to handle prison populations right now so they have a plan.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
If he does that I'm going to be stuck in Brazil for a while.  :whistle:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates