Author Topic: The Bible Says That There Will Be “Pestilences” In The Last Days  (Read 345 times)

Online Hoodat

The Bible Says That There Will Be “Pestilences” In The Last Days

March 8, 2020 by Michael Snyder

Jesus specifically warned us that there would be “pestilences” in the end times, and so if we really are approaching the time of His return this is one of the things that we should be watching for.  Of course we don’t know if COVID-19 is one of the “pestilences” that Jesus was referring to, but in recent days it has greatly distressed me to see so many Christians attempting to downplay the severity of this virus.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-bible-says-that-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days

Maybe that's because Christians aren't worried about where they'll end up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Maybe that's because Christians aren't worried about where they'll end up.

Might also consider many people, do not subscribe to the literal "heaven & hell" paradigm
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

No, that is not what it says.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'd be quite suspicious of an article that is written on a site called "End of the American Dream" and primarily serves to sell gold, silver and survivalist gear.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd be quite suspicious of an article that is written on a site called "End of the American Dream" and primarily serves to sell gold, silver and survivalist gear.

Yeah those crack me up too.  Like a 100 oz. of gold is really going to be useful in the apocalypse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeah those crack me up too.  Like a 100 oz. of gold is really going to be useful in the apocalypse.

"Life was filled with guns and war ...
A piece of bread could buy a bag of gold." (Larry Norman)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

But isn't that what saved the church at Pergamos - gold, silver, and apocalypse-survival gear?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“Pestilences”?????

Odd what to spell "Muslims",but whatever pulls your trigger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I sure it would be a useful thing to have for those who want to die,but just can't do the job themselves.

People will no doubt be hoarding it to set themselves up with the return of civilization,but REAL wealth during a collapse will come from things like water purification methods,bullets and shotshells,whiskey and beer,and medicines like Insulin and antibiotics. REAL stuff people need NOW,not what they might need next year.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!