Author Topic: Joe Biden: I Am As Sharp As A Tack! Sharper, Even!  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I Am As Sharp As A Tack! Sharper, Even!
« on: March 08, 2020, 02:42:07 pm »
 Joe Biden: I Am As Sharp As A Tack! Sharper, Even!
By George S. Bardmesser • March 7, 2020

Joe Biden: Folks, I am proud to be here in the great state of  . . . the state of . . . the . . . what I am saying is, I am proud to  . . . er . . . here’s the deal: it’s the state that’s next to that other state, but this one begins with an “M” . . .  er . . . Let me just begin by saying that here, in the great state of . . . er . . . in this state, which is definitely a great state, I am glad you all came to see me! No joke!

Ever since Super Thursday, my campaign has literally been on a roll. Just when everybody was ready to leave me for dead, I proved them all wrong! I am no more dead than that Chinese guy I met in Paris in 2015, Deng Xiaoping, when I negotiated the Paris Climate Treaty with him. He was as alive as anybody, even more so than me, if I remember correctly, and I always remember everything correctly, because I have perfect memory. In fact, my memory is so good, I even remember things that never happened in the first place, and you have my word as Biden on that!

Sure enough, I met Mr. Deng in Paris, and we had a really nice dinner, and we talked about my grandkids and his grandkids. And then, during the negotiations, Mr. Deng offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse. So here’s the deal, he said: after 2060, China promises to try to make an effort to possibly reduce their emissions, and in exchange, beginning today, America will not oppose China’s plans to dominate Asia. Since I couldn’t refuse such a deal, I didn’t, and me and Mr. Deng shook on it.

So there is your proof, folks—I am as alive today as Mr. Deng! I am serious!

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/07/joe-biden-i-am-as-sharp-as-a-tack-sharper-even/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Joe Biden: I Am As Sharp As A Tack! Sharper, Even!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 08:37:58 pm »
I heard on the radio or tv news I believe that Biden was given permission to use a chair at the debate. I have seen this nowhere in print but I almost swear I heard that... so come the next debate, we will see but I doubt if the story is valid. Would that not look bad if he sat in a chair versus Bernie(?) of all people.

I have nothing against debates where the debaters are seated. It's just in this case, it would seem to break with the usual.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 09:49:21 pm »
Well.........sharp as a Tic Tac, maybe

No sharp edges, only curves

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 12:10:48 am »
Like it or not (and I don't), with the current coronavirus panic and stock market collapse, ol' white Joe now enjoys increasingly better odds that he just might get elected...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 12:56:38 am »
Like it or not (and I don't), with the current coronavirus panic and stock market collapse, ol' white Joe now enjoys increasingly better odds that he just might get elected...

If the election was held today I would bet on  Biden. But the election isn’t until November and a lot can happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 12:58:39 am »
He's sharp as this.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 02:15:56 am »
He ain't 'xactly the sharpest tack hammer on th tool belt.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 02:30:12 am »
Well.........sharp as a Tic Tac, maybe

No sharp edges, only curves

:mauslaff:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 02:32:22 am »

If the election was held today I would bet on  Biden. But the election isn’t until November and a lot can happen

Once people see that the recent outrage against Trump is just one more in a series of overreactions they will hopefully make the right decision. It definitely would have been bad if this had happened later in the year.
-Socrates

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 02:43:01 am »
Once people see that the recent outrage against Trump is just one more in a series of overreactions they will hopefully make the right decision. It definitely would have been bad if this had happened later in the year.

That’s why I don’t buy the theory that this is all being done to hurt Trump at the polls. If that was the case, they would do it in the fall
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Dexter

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 02:47:40 am »
That’s why I don’t buy the theory that this is all being done to hurt Trump at the polls. If that was the case, they would do it in the fall

Maybe they have 5 more outrages lined up between now and election time. Both sides of the political establishment hate Trump. Don't let those big name Republicans bullshit you. They fought tirelessly to prevent him from getting the nomination and only feign support for him now to keep their jobs. Trump is going to be battling the machine on his own. To them 4 more years of Trump is not an option. Get ready to dodge the kitchen sink.
-Socrates