Author Topic: Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated  (Read 154 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated
« on: February 26, 2020, 02:40:04 pm »
February 26, 2020
Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated
By James Simpson

This past weekend, I and many of my colleagues received the shocking news that famed Obama administration DHS whistleblower Phil Haney had died.  My first indication was a text from a friend late Friday night: "Sorry so late but I am hearing Phil Haney has been killed."  I had received something earlier in the evening, but the person texting had thought it was a joke.

It was no joke.  Phil Haney, a long-term colleague and person I had come to know personally, had been shot dead.  Rumors from friends contained many inaccuracies, like "he had been missing for days," "found in a remote area," etc.

The Amador County (California) sheriff's office put out a brief statement reporting that he had been found Friday morning:

On February 21, 2020, at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives ...  responded ... to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound.  Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound.  A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle.  This investigation is active and ongoing.  No further details will be released at this time.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/phil_haney_my_friend_and_colleague_assassinated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 02:41:45 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:23:54 pm »
... appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I posted a meme on Bookface, "Phillip Haney didn't kill himself." I got a slew of Likes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: