Author Topic: Trump expected to tap German ambassador Richard Grenell as acting intel chief: report  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump expected to tap German ambassador Richard Grenell as acting intel chief: report
By Justine Coleman - 02/19/20 06:20 PM EST

President Trump is expected to tap U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell as the acting intelligence chief, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The Trump loyalist could be asked to replace acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, who has served in the role since August, three people familiar with the matter told the Times. Maguire is required by law to leave his position by March 12.

Grenell, who has worked as a political operative before his ambassadorship, would apparently be the first openly gay Cabinet member, according to the Times. The ambassador has promoted gay rights in his current role.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/483748-trump-expected-to-tap-german-ambassador-richard-grenell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why not?   He will advance the President's priorities.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why not?   He will advance the President's priorities.

If you consider the presidents priorities global homosexual agenda.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.