Author Topic: High School Runner Not Feeling Great About Her Chances Against The Girl With The Beard (BB)  (Read 413 times)

Online corbe

High School Runner Not Feeling Great About Her Chances Against The Girl With The Beard

Via The Babylon Bee

HARTFORD, CT—Local high school track runner Vanessa Vogel was excited for her track meet this past weekend, having trained many months for her shot at a record and possibly a college scholarship.

But when Vogel lined up and saw a brave runner with a beard from a nearby high school, she started to doubt her ability to compete.

“You know, I have a bad feeling about this,” she muttered as she lined up for the 800-meter dash. “I’m just not sure I can take this girl.”

<..snip..>

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/02/12/high-school-runner-not-feeling-great-about-her-chances-against-the-girl-with-the-beard/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

"Trans" Men vs. Women: Feminists CREATED the Monster Now Devouring Women's Sports
By Selwyn Duke
-February 22, 2020

... But the point is this: If because the sexes “are basically equal in capacities” there’s no reason to keep women out of men’s arenas, there’s also no reason to keep men out of women’s arenas. In fact, not only is this turnabout an imperative of equality, there isn’t even a good reason to have separate, sex-specific arenas in the first place. They’re a relic of a bigoted past — like baseball’s Negro Leagues.

As one commenter discussing MUSSmen in women’s sports put it here, “I’m constantly told that men and women are equal and that gender is a social construct. I’m constantly shown ‘bad[***] women’ on TV and in movies that can beat up men easily. I’m told a woman can do anything a man can do. So…why segregate sports?”

Because men have an advanta…uh…but, wait, equality! No, I mean, er…there are biologi…uh…not that I’m sexist! Talk about cognitive dissonance.

So now sports are less sex-segregated than ever, with males increasingly taking titles and glory from females; an example is the two Connecticut high school boy runners who’ve turned their girl competitors into also-rans. The girls are crying foul, too, but they should be crying “Feminists!!.”  ... Entire article at Canada Free Press
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org