Author Topic: Tom Tancredo: Trump Threatens Democrats’ Primary Strategy to Overthrow America  (Read 123 times)

rangerrebew

Tom Tancredo: Trump Threatens Democrats’ Primary Strategy to Overthrow America

by Alicia Powe February 12, 2020

The only force standing between the United States remaining the country with more freedom, opportunity and prosperity than any place on the planet and the nation becoming a communist, open border shit hole is President Donald Trump.

Consequently, Democrats have put all their eggs in the basket of hating, resisting and thwarting the Trump presidency with endless investigations, and the dead-end impeachment fiasco, warns Tom Tancredo, a former United States Congressman who currently serves on the advisory board of We Build The Wall Inc.

“You have to understand, a big part of the impeachment was brought about by their absolute hatred of Trump. They hate Trump so much. Why? Dearly and truly? What is it that puts them into this bizarre state of mind? Because he threatens one of the most important tactics in their strategy to take over America: To do what Barack Obama promised, a thorough transformation of America,” Tancredo explained in an exclusive interview with Gateway Pundit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...throw-america/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow, I haven't heard anything from Tom Tancredo in quite some time.  He speaks the truth and I am hoping some in here heed his words and they bear repeating:

The only force standing between the United States remaining the country with more freedom, opportunity and prosperity than any place on the planet and the nation becoming a communist, open border shit hole is President Donald Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.