Author Topic: Stock Markets Reach All-Time High Again – DOW Up 11,000 Points and 60% Since 2016 Election!  (Read 464 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Joe Hoft February 6, 2020

The greatest stock market rally ever in US History continues. Sets new all-time highs again today!

After President Trump was elected the stock markets exploded. The markets are a gauge of the economy and include expectations of the future. On November 8th, 2016, the DOW stood at 18,332. Since that date the DOW has soared. On Thursday the DOW closed at 29,388 or 11,056 points higher than the day of the 2016 election!

The markets are starting 2020 with a bang! Never has has the DOW risen so much in such a short period of time as these three years since the 2016 election. THIS IS HISTORIC!

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/stock-markets-reach-all-time-high-again-dow-up-11000-points-and-60-since-2016-election/

Offline Applewood

And the market was down today -- presumably because of the coronavirus.  Always an excuse. 

Well, at least I can't blame this decline on Trump.  LOL

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Up 11,000 points?

YIKES! That's going to be hard for the Dim voters to ignore.

The ones with actual jobs or looking for jobs,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'd say it's high time to plan on preserving some of those gains.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'd say it's high time to plan on preserving some of those gains.

@IsailedawayfromFR

It is ALWAYS time to preserve some of your gains if you are in a position to do so. Only a fool or someone desperate gambles it all away on speculation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!