Author Topic: Buttigieg paints contrast with Biden and Sanders: 'I’m offering the full package'  (Read 331 times)

Offline libertybele

I have to chuckle on this one -- "full package" of what??

Buttigieg paints contrast with Biden and Sanders: 'I’m offering the full package'

WATERLOO, Iowa – Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, while slightly behind the two co-frontrunners in the polls, touted in an exclusive interview with Fox News on Saturday that “we love the position we’re in” with just two days to go until the Iowa caucuses.

And the former South Bend, Indiana mayor took aim at two of his top rivals for the nomination – saying that compared with former Vice President Joe Biden or Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, he’s “offering the full package and the right way to govern well and win big.”

Buttigieg, who stands a few points back from Biden and Sanders in the latest polls ahead of Monday’s caucuses, has become more aggressive this week in painting a contrast with both rivals as he’s campaigned across the Hawkeye State. And he did it again on Saturday morning as he spoke to nearly 550 people at the Electric Park Ballroom in Waterloo, suggesting Biden was pushing the politics of yesterday........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-on-his-biden-sanders-im-offering-the-full-package
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

I am not interested in you or your package.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can say with confidence that I don't ever want to see Butt-gigger's "full package."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Paul Steinhauser, Andres del Aguila
Published 6 hours ago

WATERLOO, Iowa – Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, while slightly behind the two co-frontrunners in the polls, touted in an exclusive interview with Fox News on Saturday that “we love the position we’re in” with just two days to go until the Iowa caucuses.

And the former South Bend, Indiana mayor took aim at two of his top rivals for the nomination – saying that compared with former Vice President Joe Biden or Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, he’s “offering the full package and the right way to govern well and win big.”

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-on-his-biden-sanders-im-offering-the-full-package

Poor choice of words from an openly gay male named Buttsomething. I mean, come on...he must know what that means in common slang. I don't want to think about Buttboy's full package.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Buttgag's package, and now a drunk shirtless Bernie. Ewww.
Video Resurfaces Of Shirtless Bernie and His Wife Singing Communist Anthem In USSR
Chris Donaldson
Posted January 31, 2020

...   But how much longer will he be able to conceal his communist sympathies and his well-documented history of advocacy for the Soviet Union and its repressive policies?

The answer may be coming into focus as a damning video of Sanders and his wife has reemerged showing a vodka-sodden gathering in the USSR where the charming couple joined with locals to sing communist songs on their honeymoon.

The resurfaced video comes courtesy of a Democrat activist who posted it on her Twitter feed.   ...
LINK
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
...   But how much longer will he be able to conceal his communist sympathies and his well-documented history of advocacy for the Soviet Union and its repressive policies?
He was concealing them? News to me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who is he offering the "full package" to,Lady Lindsey? Neither Bathhouse Barry or Boy Jorge is still in office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

When was this? He seems to have been open with it for as long as I have known who he is. Or was,I guess.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just in time, Bill Kristol is now ready to help his true  partners;

the Booty Plug gang.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

When was this? He seems to have been open with it for as long as I have known who he is. Or was,I guess.
I know - it's just that writer's take on it. Who didn't know Bern has always been a flaming Marxist?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org