Author Topic: Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 28, 2020
Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber
By Andrea Widburg

Billy Madison, in Adam Sandler’s eponymous movie, is a rich kid with an utterly empty mind and childlike logic who repeats all 12 grades of primary school over 24 weeks. Because it’s a Hollywood movie, Billy excels, of course, and eventually is able to take over his father’s Fortune 500 hotel chain. In the real world, David Hogg is playing the Billy Madison role and it’s clear that his exposure to Harvard, rather than making him smarter in a Billy Madison-esque way, is actually making him dumber. Much dumber.

How else can one account for the tweet Hogg, a Harvard freshman, shared with the world this weekend?

David Hogg
✔
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

We may not know all your names but thank you.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/gungrabber_david_hogg_puts_out_a_statement_so_stupid_everyone_is_now_dumber.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Indigenous LGBTQLMNOP women, you say. Shouldn't that be wymyn? I'm trying to picture a butch 17th century Shawnee squaw leading the charge for gun control.

Little Goebbels is such a tool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hogg's big problem is that he just can't get laid. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

So manly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Indigenous LGBTQLMNOP women, you say. Shouldn't that be wymyn? I'm trying to picture a butch 17th century Shawnee squaw leading the charge for gun control.

Little Goebbels is such a tool.
I thought more Lil' Hitler.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

So manly.

It was hilarious when that gun-carrying girl from Kent challenged him to an arm wrestling match.  I have zero doubt she would have beaten him, too.

Although I have to admit that I'm surprised that a guy like him would support gun control.  You'd think he'd be a big supporter of small arms.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/black-gun-clubs-and-the-right-to-bear-arms/2013/02/19/514af95c-7a46-11e2-9a75-dab0201670da_blog.html

Black gun clubs and the right to bear arms

Inside the wood-paneled Prince George’s Trap and Skeet Center, a Maryland National Park and Planning facility tucked away off Good Luck Road in Greenbelt, logs crackled in the fireplace and the aroma of chili filled the air as men arrived to sign up for one of the final sessions in the Southern Maryland Winter League. Outside, members of the Metro Gun Club, a predominantly black gun club formed more than 50 years ago for African Americans banned from white gun clubs, took their places at the range to test their skeet skills. A rhythmic “pop pop pop” and the smell of gunpowder rose in the frigid air as the men shot at orange discs tossed in the whipping winds.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/negroeswithguns/rob.html

Negroes With Guns: Rob Williams and Black Power

In 1956, Williams took over leadership of the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), which was close to disbanding due to a relentless backlash by the Ku Klux Klan. Williams canvassed for new members and eventually expanded the branch from only six to more than 200 members.

Williams also filed for a charter from the National Rifle Association (NRA) and formed the Black Guard, an armed group committed to the protection of Monroe’s black population. Members received weapons and physical training from Williams to prepare them to keep the peace and come to the aid of black citizens, whose calls to law enforcement often went unanswered.

My Google Fu is not even at Brown Belt level, but finding these was easy. I searched "negro gun clubs".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I thought this little punk's 15 minutes of fame were up.

I hope he ventures out with his cause to my neck of the woods.  I know a few good ol' boys who would just love  share their 2A views with him
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/black-gun-clubs-and-the-right-to-bear-arms/2013/02/19/514af95c-7a46-11e2-9a75-dab0201670da_blog.html

Black gun clubs and the right to bear arms

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/negroeswithguns/rob.html

Negroes With Guns: Rob Williams and Black Power

My Google Fu is not even at Brown Belt level, but finding these was easy. I searched "negro gun clubs".

Those are two great stories.  And good for Rob Williams to protect his people when the cops wouldn't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those are two great stories.  And good for Rob Williams to protect his people when the cops wouldn't.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Amen,Brother! After all,that IS the prime reason the 2nd Amendment exists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
David Hogg
✔
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

We may not know all your names but thank you.

Can you give us some of their names, little Davey?

How are these imaginary dead friends of yours ever to learn of your "thanks"?
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hogg's big problem is that he just can't get laid.
Oh? I never read about his wrist injury.