Author Topic: Hold onto your hats: Hillary says she’s got the urge to run again  (Read 594 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Hold onto your hats: Hillary says she’s got the urge to run again
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2020, 01:52:23 am »
Simple question - what makes Hillary a more electable candidate today than in 2016?

Conversely, what has made Trump less electable?

Well, first consider that the 2020 Campaign started in 2021. 

The Impeachment and the coming acquittal...together with the 24/7 mainstream media treatment of the POTUS is going to be the only thing that will get people off their asses to vote.

They'll be voting AGAINST the current administration...record-breaking economy be damned.  IN RECORD NUMBERS!!

Let's just hope there's still enough of us alive out there to counter these inbred sons-a-bitches.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 01:54:44 am »
Well, first consider that the 2020 Campaign started in 2021. 

The Impeachment and the coming acquittal...together with the 24/7 mainstream media treatment of the POTUS is going to be the only thing that will get people off their asses to vote.

They'll be voting AGAINST the current administration...record-breaking economy be damned.  IN RECORD NUMBERS!!

Let's just hope there's still enough of us alive out there to counter these inbred sons-a-bitches.

I believe the record number of people p*ssed off at Trump treatment are every bit as motivated and will offset the inbred SOBs and then some.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 01:55:27 am »
Simple question - what makes Hillary a more electable candidate today than in 2016?

@skeeter

She has a new broom?

Stronger SS agents to hold her up and carry her around so it looks like she is walking?

She can now cackle in tune
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 01:58:33 am »
@skeeter

She has a new broom?

Stronger SS agents to hold her up and carry her around so it looks like she is walking?

I thought you might mention her new floral print mumus.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2020, 02:00:23 am »
As in most elections, it is not necessarily how "strong" a candidate is, it is more important how "weak" the competition is.This is the weakest set of democratic candidates that I remember and may be one of the critical factors in the impeachment.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2020, 02:06:20 am »
@skeeter

She has a new broom?

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2020, 02:10:23 am »
I thought you might mention her new floral print mumus.

@skeeter

looks like a moving landscape. Maybe one of the smaller islands.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2020, 02:20:28 am »
I'm not getting excited because she still has to meet deadlines and meet ballot access requirements in each state in order to run. 

For example ... the first filing deadline for Alabama was November 8, 2019.

Just weeks away is the Iowa Caucus on February 3, 2020.

She also has to report campaign finances.

She has missed most of the debates; but that will probably be a good thing for her because I doubt she has the stamina to debate.

It may be that she has done all these things without actually announcing that she's running, but I think it would be very difficult to keep that quiet.

I still don't see her running.  IF and when she announces that she is actually running, then I'll believe it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.