Author Topic: If Bernie Sanders Doesn’t Win Iowa, Joe Biden Will Be The Nominee  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 If Bernie Sanders Doesn’t Win Iowa, Joe Biden Will Be The Nominee

And that could be a huge problem for Democrats.

By John Daniel Davidson
January 14, 2020

For all the noise and drama of the 2020 Democratic primary—all the talk of a “diverse” field of candidates and the rise of the party’s progressive wing—it might turn out that the old white guy wins the whole thing easily. The old white guy in this case is Joe Biden, not Bernie Sanders, who needs to win the upcoming Iowa caucuses, and probably the New Hampshire primary, to stave off an inevitable Biden nomination.

A pair of polls released Monday made the stakes clear heading into Iowa, now less than three weeks away. A Monmouth University poll confirmed that the Democratic field has narrowed to four frontrunners: Biden, Sanders, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg. Biden leads the pack with 24% and Sanders follows with 18%. Both candidates gained five points compared to Monmouth’s November poll, while both Warren and Buttigieg lost support.

Meanwhile, a Washington Post-Ipsos poll found Biden is by far the most favored candidate among black Americans, whose support plays a significant role in the Democratic nomination. A whopping 48% of such respondents say they support Biden, while just 20% support Sanders, and no other candidate had double-digit support.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/14/if-bernie-sanders-doesnt-win-iowa-joe-biden-will-be-the-nominee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: If Bernie Sanders Doesn’t Win Iowa, Joe Biden Will Be The Nominee
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 11:44:39 pm »
Right now, the race is Biden or Sanders.  And I do not see Dems voting for a commie, so in reality Biden.  But this senile tool has zero chance against Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 12:26:27 am »
Tough luck, Bernie!  You can't campaign in Iowa if you're been sworn in as a Juror...except for Sundays.

The Rats have screwed you again, sucker!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 12:29:23 am »
Tough luck, Bernie!  You can't campaign in Iowa if you're been sworn in as a Juror...except for Sundays.

The Rats have screwed you again, sucker!

They always had planned to F*ck Bernie like a tied up goat at a muslum whore house.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 12:33:02 am »
They always had planned to F*ck Bernie like a tied up goat at a muslum whore house.

...and Bernie is bound to like it.  I'd like to see the fine print on that contract with the Devil.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 12:36:44 am »
...and Bernie is bound to like it.  I'd like to see the fine print on that contract with the Devil.

Aw Chief, that's awfully good! When they lose there'll be suicides and heart attacks and apoplexy... just like the good old days!

-Damn Yankees.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.