Author Topic: Schumer vows to force votes on impeachment witnesses  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer vows to force votes on impeachment witnesses
« on: January 07, 2020, 05:22:22 pm »
Schumer vows to force votes on impeachment witnesses
By Jordain Carney - 01/07/20 11:21 AM EST

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that Democrats will force votes on witnesses at the start of the impeachment trial even as Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has secured enough support to delay the decision until mid-trial.

"Make no mistake, on the question of witnesses and documents, Republicans may run but they can't hide. There will be votes at the beginning on whether to call the four witnesses we've proposed and subpoena the documents we've identified," Schumer said.

He added that "America and the eyes of history will be watching what my Republican colleagues do."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/477123-schumer-vows-to-force-votes-on-impeachment-witnesses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Schumer vows to force votes on impeachment witnesses
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:25:37 pm »

"Make no mistake, on the question of witnesses and documents, Republicans may run but they can't hide. There will be votes at the beginning on whether to call the four witnesses we've proposed and subpoena the documents we've identified," Schumer said.

McConnell:  Make it 6, (Biden and Biden), and we got a deal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:37:21 pm »
Vows are like wishes. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 05:56:34 pm »
Vows are like wishes.

Didn't Bowflex Reid prove that Senators can express outright falsehoods on the Senate Floor, and still be protected by Senate protocol?  "It worked, didn't it?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: