Author Topic: Democrats demand answers on Soleimani killing: 'This is not a game'  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats demand answers on Soleimani killing: 'This is not a game'
Allan Smith
2 hrs ago

Democrats on Sunday demanded answers about the killing of top Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani as tensions mounted between the U.S. and Iran and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted that the U.S. had faced an imminent threat.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told ABC's "This Week" he worried that Trump's decision "will get us into what he calls another endless war in the Middle East." He called for Congress "to assert" its authority and prevent Trump from "either bumbling or impulsively getting us into a major war."

Speaking with "Fox News Sunday," Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., said public assurances from the Trump Administration that such a threat was "imminent" were simply not enough.

"I think we learned the hard way ... in the Iraq War, that administrations sometimes manipulate and cherry-pick intelligence to further their political goals," he said. "That's what got us into the Iraq War. There was no WMD. I'm saying that they have an obligation to present the evidence."

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-demand-answers-on-soleimani-killing-this-is-not-a-game/ar-BBYDC22?ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Democrats demand answers on Soleimani killing: 'This is not a game'
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:59:32 pm »
Trumps has the Democrats "Game"  and he ain't playing. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.